Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I unintentionally ran over a dead armadillo this morning :huhldup: While my tires was pressing against the dead body, all I heard was awfully loud crunchy sound:scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What is this national phone fukk up month lol

Damn near every chick talking bout their phone off and or their waiting on a replacement cause the screen messed up. Lol but be the main one all on Insta, Twitter, and shyt big boy flexing. Y'all hell man lol

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
We'll brag about not spending money on people. However meanwhile , they are people pimping you out of your energy, they are people pimping you out of your ideas (indirectly). And last but not least, they are people pimping you out of your time. So you not spending a dime and still going for broke.

#thinkonit

Now that's deep. People using you directly or indirectly, don't necessarily have to do with currency. I respect that

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I unintentionally ran over a dead armadillo this morning :huhldup: While my tires was pressing against the dead body, all I heard was awfully loud crunchy sound:scusthov:
Man besides the zoo, and tv I never saw one, till I went to the family reunion down in Alabama of all places. shyt was crazy breh.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't think I ever saw a live armadillo :jbhmm: I always seem them dead on the road :skip:

Man, them, fukking racc00n s, possums, shyts be crazy man. fukking love bugs was the worst, chilling with a lady I met there, mfers flying around the food. She like, you ain't hungry. I'm like im straight lol

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Man, them, fukking racc00n s, possums, shyts be crazy man. fukking love bugs was the worst, chilling with a lady I met there, mfers flying around the food. She like, you ain't hungry. I'm like im straight lol
That's the life of the backwoods, breh:pachaha:I used to be out in the country, because I used to be a cable tech. I used to see I kinds of weird looking critters :merchant: I remembered I had to troubleshoot a defective cable that was ran through the ceiling of a barn. The barn had a lot of wasp nests, huge wasp nests that were the size of a football:merchant: and outside there was a hornet nest that was hanging on the edge of the roof :skip: I told the customers they have to call the exterminators before I work on anything and they had told me I was told me 10 technician that reschedule their appointment because of that problem. :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
That's the life of the backwoods, breh:pachaha:I used to be out in the country, because I used to be a cable tech. I used to see I kinds of weird looking critters :merchant: I remembered I had to troubleshoot a defective cable that was ran through the ceiling of a barn. The barn had a lot of wasp nests, huge wasp nests that were the size of a football:merchant: and outside there was a hornet nest that was hanging on the edge of the roof :skip: I told the customers they have to call the exterminators before I work on anything and they had told me I was told me 10 technician that reschedule their appointment because of that problem. :beli:

Lol y'all can have the green acres life style. On the real, not ruling out the country rural living down the line.

Lol, my Folks been telling me bout stories being the hook up man. Real shyt, you ever hit a few chicks cause they wanted the hook up lol

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I was already feeling :francis: with my birthday on Sunday feeling like I underachieved and shyt at what I wanted to get out of life and I see this on my facebook timeline. :damn:
Contra Costa deputy died saving friend who appeared to be drowning

I went to school with breh . Even partied with him. His brother Coye, played in the NFL . We called him Diamond to the point I didn't even know his real first name till now . :to::rip:

Got a heavy heart brehs. I'll be praying for his fam :snoop: