Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
We'll brag about not spending money on people. However meanwhile , they are people pimping you out of your energy, they are people pimping you out of your ideas (indirectly). And last but not least, they are people pimping you out of your time. So you not spending a dime and still going for broke.

#thinkonit

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Last night while I was asleep I woke up for a few seconds in a hazy like state and saw the ceiling a few inches away everything looked hazy so I went back to sleep at about 8 I had dream that I was awake and I was kinda floating to my door when I opened it I saw the most vivid colors I had ever seen in my life the way the sun reflected on the ground and sky was so beautiful and crazy its when I tried to step outside I woke up Did I just astral project or was it just lucid dreaming,,the past year 2 years I felt like I had actually lost myself after suffering from derealisation but lately I feel like im getting to my old self I have these positive thoughts I cant fight and motivation to do things is greatly coming back :mjcry: in coming back to my senses brehs its a miracle :mcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I moved out of my apartment last month and my old landlord just sent me a gotdamn invoice charging over $1,800! There are four charges on this bullshyt:

$40 for cleaning the refrigerator (the same fridge that my mom busted her ass to clean before I moved out)

$25 to clean the over (same oven my mom busted her ass again to clean)

$12 for damage to a screen but the only window I ever opened didn't have a screen!

$2,157 for replacing the "cabinet and countertop" and this is the one that blows my mind the most. I only had one cabinet (it was tiny) and the countertop was maybe 3 square feet, but both were in fine condition when I left.

The security deposit was $425 which he applied to the total, so he is expecting me to pay the balance of $1,809.

Anybody ever dealt with some nonsense like this before? I made the boneheaded mistake of not taking pictures before/after I moved in and moved out and that was idiotic on my part. I knew better than that. I already sent this clown an email asking for clarification of these charges.

Edit: I'm gonna make a thread and get some additional perspectives.
the counter and cabinet seem like bullshyt, seems like he's trying to stick you with the bill for an upgrade. Unless you busted the cabinet open and melted the countertop to a ball, I don't see how you're accountable for those charges.