Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been called "sir", "boss" and "mister" by people since I was about 22 or so...I'm 26 now and it stl happens from people my age a year or two younger and people that have over a decade or two...most of the time its when I'm shopping but it's happened randomly too. I think it's part trying to get me to spend money to the former whereas the latter is related to my mannerisms. I've pretty much been a spoiled brat since I was a baby and have continued with being reserved, successful and just generally well kept so I guess people detect that for better or worse.

Right @Elle Driver :sas2:
Who knows, maybe you got an old looking face :patrice:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just got news one of my friend's dad died, I feel awful. I only met him once, but he was such a cornerstone in her life and her family, she was so close to him. I never know what to say to someone experiencing a loss, you just can't do anything to make it better no matter what you write or say

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I moved out of my apartment last month and my old landlord just sent me a gotdamn invoice charging over $1,800! There are four charges on this bullshyt:

$40 for cleaning the refrigerator (the same fridge that my mom busted her ass to clean before I moved out)

$25 to clean the over (same oven my mom busted her ass again to clean)

$12 for damage to a screen but the only window I ever opened didn't have a screen!

$2,157 for replacing the "cabinet and countertop" and this is the one that blows my mind the most. I only had one cabinet (it was tiny) and the countertop was maybe 3 square feet, but both were in fine condition when I left.

The security deposit was $425 which he applied to the total, so he is expecting me to pay the balance of $1,809.

Anybody ever dealt with some nonsense like this before? I made the boneheaded mistake of not taking pictures before/after I moved in and moved out and that was idiotic on my part. I knew better than that. I already sent this clown an email asking for clarification of these charges.

Edit: I'm gonna make a thread and get some additional perspectives.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
my grandmama gave me that chain

tumblr_nt1pxqiogH1r0jlbgo1_1280.jpg