Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did alot of foul and conniving shyt to people in my life & know that I changed my ways and realize what I used to partake in wasn't right at all , now that I'm seeing some sort of success I personally feel like I don't deserve shyt , it be eating me alive everyday ...
Donate to some sort of charity. Doesn't have to be a big organization...hell it could be a single person or family. I think you will feel much better about yourself.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A couple jobs been hitting back. Pops finally coming down next week so he can car shop for me while I'm at work (10 hours/day). Might get a rental tomorrow cuz I gotta look for a new apartment and be out by Aug 28. Procrastination is easy with no vehicle on deck :snoop:

I was wondering why my baby mama was being so nice recently. Her and her dude broke up. :manny:
Are you taking on a car payment? AND moving? AND looking for a new job? ...At the same damn time?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Donate to some sort of charity. Doesn't have to be a big organization...hell it could be a single person or family. I think you will feel much better about yourself.
I've donated to numerous charities on aidforafrica.org , but Idk man just something lingering in me i'll eventually overcome it though ....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've donated to numerous charities on aidforafrica.org , but Idk man just something lingering in me i'll eventually overcome it though ....
I think you need a more personal connection. That's why I said perhaps a family or time at some small organization...it doesn't have to be money. If you can actually see the effort you're putting in is making a difference, then it could change your way of thinking.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:snoop: I had the time of my life out in the Puerto Rico and the first thing these nikkas ask is did I get some p*ssy...

Me: "no I wasn't even worried about that cause I was having too much fun exploring the island and absorbing everything"

Them: "how could you have had fun if you didn't get any p*ssy?":sas2:

Yet none of them have been out the country or even have a passport

its true though and i see it a lot on here too......smh as if the stereotypes weren't bad enough

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Are you taking on a car payment? AND moving? AND looking for a new job? ...At the same damn time?
Car will be paid for.

As far as everything else, yea. :ehh: Lease up at end of August and I can't take retail management anymore. It's been quite the experience tho.

I think a new start for the Fall is just what I need

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
fukk this Meek shyt. If anything comes out I'll just listen to it in the morning. Bout to throw on this house mix, heat up the jerk chicken and chill with the Yankee game.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got my braces off today :blessed:

Then my orthodontist showed me before and after pics, back when I had a hairline
9A663qk.png

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple jobs been hitting back. Pops finally coming down next week so he can car shop for me while I'm at work (10 hours/day). Might get a rental tomorrow cuz I gotta look for a new apartment and be out by Aug 28. Procrastination is easy with no vehicle on deck :snoop:

I was wondering why my baby mama was being so nice recently. Her and her dude broke up. :manny:
U wanna come back home breh(get back with the bm)