Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This time I'm not responding. Redman said something that resonated with me. He said when you're content in life people trying to shyt on you just rolls off your back. After reviewing my situation top to bottom I am content with where I'm at. I've been grinding to get here for years. I'm here and I'm going to try to enjoy it. That starts with me having a positive attitude in the face of negativity.

Idunno what's wrong with me. I can never be happy with accomplishing something. LOL I actually get pissed when I achieve something because it isn't exactly how I want it to be. That's mad childish. I need to stop living in my bubble and measuring myself against myself. It's my nature though. I don't want to win a game, I don't want a world championship, I want to be a fukking legend.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I haven't spoken to the cop in my family for years, but just the fact that he's out there copping and sharing blood with the rest of us at the same time is disgusting.:scust:

#alljobsmatter

Also, it was dope to see so many attractive women in real costumes this year and not hoing it up. People think I'm tripping but there is a anit-Rihanna classy wave on the horizon. Shout out to Big Krit and his woman Mara Hruby.

Mara Hruby (@marahruby) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
The one year I decide to not watch the NFL given the fukkshyt going on...would be the Year the Eagles do well. Smh

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Boy this season of The Walking Dead is off to a great start. There will be a MAJOR character death this season though, unfortunately. RIP Carol