Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Kavin The 1

Do Y'all DMV cats fukk with Oddisee like that, or is what Wale said about local artist never getting love from the home team true?

True...nikkas hate Wale around here and not because of his music...before Wale made it...he had a mixtape called "Hate Is The New Love" cause that's all nikkas do out here...that's why I'm use to the hate on the coli...it pales in comparison...

Wale - Hate Is The New Love (Full Mixtape)

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a real nightmare.

I was at the gym, became some teacher in some after school day program trying watch some bad ass kid at the local school. Then my dream went to me falling asleep in my room and then I felt like some intruder was there. Tried to get up to hide in the closet but i couldnt move out of bed so I started to yell for my parents to help me but sounded like I was whispering. :damn: kept yelling but nobody came or helped me. was panicking for real. Heart was racing and was in a complete state of terror, straight up defenseless. Expected something really bad to happen after i realized i was there with an intruder there. Woke up and realized that it was only just a dream. Had a hard time going back to sleep after that.

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
True...nikkas hate Wale around here and not because of his music...before Wale made it...he had a mixtape called "Hate Is The New Love" cause that's all nikkas do out here...that's why I'm use to the hate on the coli...it pales in comparison...

So that's a no about Y'all fukking with Oddisee?

I'm curious because he's my favorite rapper and I know a couple of women from there who didn't know who he was until I put them on.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Y’all fukk with Goldlink? I think he’s one of the best out right now period

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So that's a no about Y'all fukking with Oddisee?

I'm curious because he's my favorite rapper and I know a couple of women from there who didn't know who he was until I put them on.

For real For real...I thought u were talkin' bout this chic named Ledisi from here...but she gets maaaaaaajor support but that's cause she's a soulful r&b singer...

huge_avatar

I heard of Oddisee the guy your talking about ONE time and that was many years ago...he gets no burn or play around here...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
For real For real...I thought u were talkin' bout this chic named Ledisi from here...but she gets maaaaaaajor support but that's cause she's a soulful r&b singer...

huge_avatar

I heard of Oddisee the guy your talking about ONE time and that was many years ago...he gets no burn or play around here...

:wow: Damn. My breh thought I was talking about a soul singer.:russ:

Oddisee is dope and you should check him out if you're looking for some grown man rap that's not preachy.

Here's a random interview if you're interested in seeing his personality.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Opinion | The Eight-Second Attention Span

We're fukked as a species. We've made ourselves dumber and shorten our attention span. I'm pretty sure it used to be 30 seconds and now its 8 fukking seconds.

I have ADHD and I swear to God most people I know show symptoms of ADD. Adults act like children now. I finally know why after reading this. Notice how people cannot stand people who explain things in detail anymore. People avoid conversation and when they do talk they only want the meat of the information. Back in the day we'd talk and we'd filter out the fat from the conversation.

Luckily I'm old school, I practice being able to focus for long periods of time, I don't use my phone a lot, and I don't use a computer often. I work with fire, steel, flesh, and plants.

I think this generation of people have a lot of information in their minds. They know a lot of facts, but at the same time they don't know shyt. They act so smart but they really don't know shyt. Referencing something is different than understanding it. I understand many things at a high level but I can't always articulate my understanding concisely. But I do understand what I'm discussing. LOL that's why everybody still says I'd be a great a teacher. And I would because I like discussing things at length.

The internet is odd to me because I realize now people are becoming more private with their opinions and talk to people less. People express themselves online more than they do in real life.