Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Do what's best for you. I feel disconnected from here after being away for the past 3 months. My social life outside the coli needs building up. So I need to work on that.

Bet. So lemme get a few of these random thoughts out

:skip:

Smokers :scust:

Piggly Wiggly is the worst grocery store franchise in America :hhh: and the people that shop there are terrible.

Shawty talmbout she wanna start retwisting my locs now :umad: fukk outta here, you had your chance. I don't want you touching me, stanky bytch.

And who told ol girl I didn't like her because as soon as I said that she wrote and now we're cool. So, I guess one of y'all fukk asses were trying to be messy and it didn't work out that way you wanted :ucku:

Uh, and I fukk with you @Voodoo Child :wow: I don't tell you that enough

Iight, imma be back later :mjgrin:

@HotChocolate
giphy.gif

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I stumbled upon some random religious videos which lead to me looking up demonology and angelology....and now I outlined a fantasy story based around all of that :skip:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Piggly Wiggly is the worst grocery store franchise in America :hhh: and the people that shop there are terrible.

Shawty talmbout she wanna start retwisting my locs now :umad: fukk outta here, you had your chance. I don't want you touching me, stanky bytch.

And who told ol girl I didn't like her because as soon as I said that she wrote and now we're cool. So, I guess one of y'all fukk asses were trying to be messy and it didn't work out that way you wanted :ucku:

@HotChocolate
giphy.gif
:salute: Mayne look,you already know what it is cuh.
tenor.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

@HotChocolate
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

@HotChocolate
giphy.gif
:mjlol:I'm done.

Another random thought. It's hard as fukk to stop eating junk food. I be feeling like a fiend in 7/11.
tenor.gif