Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Imma wait till you single, though. If I show up with a Holo Moltres and some cat like "Daaaaaamn, lil bro, thats cool", i'm going off like

the big bang.
I am single tho
I could finally be done with The Coli but work is so monotonous and this is the only thing that makes it tolerable.

:jbhmm: This is quite the predicament
why u tryna leave?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I could finally be done with The Coli but work is so monotonous and this is the only thing that makes it tolerable.

:jbhmm: This is quite the predicament
That's how I felt about the coli for a long while. I only came back to just pop in and check on a couple people.
I'm kinda glad I encountered some people on here though. I'll kinda miss it here. :yeshrug:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
why u tryna leave?

:mjlol: shyt ain't good for me, I'm on here more than I'd like to admit. I have almost no impulse control and FOMO is a big part of it, too.

I thought about asking for a ban but that seems drastic. I might just go back to lurking... Idk

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: shyt ain't good for me, I'm on here more than I'd like to admit. I have almost no impulse control and FOMO is a big part of it, too.

I thought about asking for a ban but that seems drastic. I might just go back to lurking... Idk
get a hold of urself :hhh: