Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any good books about investing @Rawtid .

What have u been reading lately?
The only books I have about finance are black economics by dr. kunjufu and brass knuckle investing. I have one old book that outlines different types of investments. I’m currently reading through all my diet/healing books. Mainly trying to gather up recipes. There is a book called nutricide that I’ve been re-reading.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
make urself more clear next time! my bad
:gucci:I just turned 30 and NEVER tricked, and you would think I would now?:picard:I always speak in a different fashion. I'm in like with you, not desperate.

U gotta about 2k in the bank? :patrice:
:gucci:I will snatch your heart out of your chest if you make a move at @The5thLetter if you try to make a move while I am actively courting her.

Least wait till she curves me for the umpteeth time first.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:I just turned 30 and NEVER tricked, and you would think I would now?:picard:I always speak in a different fashion. I'm in like with you, not desperate.

:gucci:I will snatch your heart out of your chest if you make a move at @The5thLetter if you try to make a move while I am actively courting her.

Least wait till she curves me for the umpteeth time first.
my bad! don't yell @ me :mjcry:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
That's how I felt about the coli for a long while. I only came back to just pop in and check on a couple people.
I'm kinda glad I encountered some people on here though. I'll kinda miss it here. :yeshrug:

Yeah, this might be the best course of action
:patrice:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::gucci::gucci:Everytime I think you like me back, you say something like this, and then I read

"Life ain't make you 6ft, but death can"

:gucci::gucci::gucci:The Macabre wedding is gonna be more Jersey Shore than Adams Family like I had hoped.
I'm mercurial, what can I say. If I were to get married I'd want her to officiate the wedding
@The5thLetter

:patrice: You seem to have a good sense of humor. Would you mind if I fight a few of these nikkas for your affection?:dame:
We all have free will pal. do what you must