Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Bet. So lemme get a few of these random thoughts out

:skip:

Smokers :scust:

Piggly Wiggly is the worst grocery store franchise in America :hhh: and the people that shop there are terrible.

Shawty talmbout she wanna start retwisting my locs now :umad: fukk outta here, you had your chance. I don't want you touching me, stanky bytch.

And who told ol girl I didn't like her because as soon as I said that she wrote and now we're cool. So, I guess one of y'all fukk asses were trying to be messy and it didn't work out that way you wanted :ucku:

Uh, and I fukk with you @Voodoo Child :wow: I don't tell you that enough

Iight, imma be back later :mjgrin:

@HotChocolate
giphy.gif
:salute: Mayne look,you already know what it is cuh.
tenor.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yo that was some shyt. Im actually glad i missed a dose of antidepressants though. Every couple weeks its good, maybe not every week. It helps bring my anxieties into clearer focus... first hour or 2 after the depression subsided i was just getting frustrated at every damn thing. now that im feeling better i can break all those frustrations down to their root causes

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you like this? This girl brought it up to me and I'm curious if its a deep dive into investing or more of a cursory overview?
He provides an actual strategy, so it’s pretty detailed. You will have to do your own research on a brokerage account or even the types of funds or stocks you wish to add to your portfolio, but the foundation is there for you. He also lists out steps to take before you invest such as paying down debt, saving an emergency fund, etc and that’s pretty detailed as well. I paid $5 for it so definitely worth the money.