Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DMzzal4W0AAqW80.jpg:large

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@TheLostOnes @The Mad Titan @The Hierophant @The College Dropout @Shuttlesworth

• In a phone conversation with Kotaku, Leupp said that even after the alleged shower incident, she’d continued her friendship and even had a brief physical relationship with Malka until they had a falling out at E3 2015. She said that, prior to the alleged shower incident “I had no reason not to trust him. He had been introducing me to people and helping me network for my film company,” she told me. “I feel gross from having ever been in contact with this person.”
what the fukk
:gucci:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

• In a phone conversation with Kotaku, Leupp said that even after the alleged shower incident, she’d continued her friendship and even had a brief physical relationship with Malka until they had a falling out at E3 2015. She said that, prior to the alleged shower incident “I had no reason not to trust him. He had been introducing me to people and helping me network for my film company,” she told me. “I feel gross from having ever been in contact with this person.”
what the fukk
Sounds like that gamer gate shyt. Chicks using shyt for a come up and then altering facts.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

what the fukk
I guess she just swallowed her pride a bit to get ahead :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

what the fukk
Do you have a gamer chat?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Does anybody else know Dame Dash has a diabetes network.

Welcome

:gucci: Anybody know about this brehs and brehettes?