H-town
My next purchase:blessed:

45acp:demonic:

10531971.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Dafuq is Miguel on these days, brehs? (Song does slap tho)

Last edited:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
@Rockstar Mom.... The computer charging actually does work...

Wooooooow!

I'm retarded...

:francis:

Amazon got back to me and showed me the right way

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
What's your obsession with guns?

Not an obsession, my real obsession is with art & cars actually :ehh:( I have some japanese statues that are around 8-11k a piece, and damn near bought a mirakami painting when I was at a gallery in SF a few years back, but was talked out of it by my then GF).

But anyways,I shoot at competitions, along with my sister as well. And came up deer hunting with my grandad and great uncles when I was young. I'm fully licensed too.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Not an obsession, my real obsession is with art & cars actually :ehh:( I have some japanese statues that are around 8-11k a piece, and damn near bought a mirakami painting when I was at a gallery in SF a few years back, but was talked out of it by my then GF).

But anyways,I shoot at competitions, along with my sister as well. And came up deer hunting with my grandad and great uncles when I was young. I'm fully licensed too.
Cool beans... My sister is a licensed gun carrier as well. She goes hunting with her god dad. My nerves are too bad and I would just shoot myself...lol

At least you are smart enough to invest in something that will accrue money over the years instead of depreciating....