Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Cool beans... My sister is a licensed gun carrier as well. She goes hunting with her god dad. My nerves are too bad and I would just shoot myself...lol

Then just DONT LOL... Me and my sis saw a dude at the range with this big ass 50 cal. We could just tell he bought that shyt cuz he heard about it on a movie or some silly shyt. So we sit back.......look. He takes a shot (one shot), damn near hits himself in the forehead from the recoil thinking nobody saw it (we were sneaky) and slowly pack his shyt up and left quiet as fukk. LMBAO...

Its not for everybody.

This is my true obsession at the moment........

001_0001.jpg

I'm just a lil too tall to fit comfortably, but I been wanting a cayman just for the mid engine for about 3 years now. Even drove one, but my lower back hurt after:dame:

Oh and this too
Medicom Bearbrick 1000% Chess KARIMOKU wood Be@rbrick wooden brown ready to ship | eBay

I'm weird

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Then just DONT LOL... Me and my sis saw a dude at the range with this big ass 50 cal. We could just tell he bought that shyt cuz he heard about it on a movie or some silly shyt. So we sit back.......look. He takes a shot (one shot), damn near hits himself in the forehead from the recoil thinking nobody saw it (we were sneaky) and slowly pack his shyt up and left quiet as fukk. LMBAO...

Its not for everybody.

This is my true obsession at the moment........

001_0001.jpg

I'm just a lil too tall to fit comfortably, but I been wanting a cayman just for the mid engine for about 3 years now. Even drove one, but my lower back hurt after:dame:

Oh and this too
Medicom Bearbrick 1000% Chess KARIMOKU wood Be@rbrick wooden brown ready to ship | eBay

I'm weird
You have expensive taste. Thank goodness I don't have to buy you a Christmas or birthday gift.

How tall are you?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Everytime I hear Jon B's they don't know I think about my ex...

I gotta find me a cuddle buddy winter is upon us...

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Maaaan this is the second trash ass Tish Wonders recipe we've tried. We're going to give it one more try, but if this third dish is nasty... we bought an e-cookbook that we won't use I guess.:francis:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Dafuq is Miguel on these days, brehs? (Song does slap tho)

probably pressure from the label to reinvent his image/sound after his last album flopped....this joint is dope though and has a wider appeal to catch a buzz..

but we need another smooth tempo'd gem like "adorn":ohlawd: