Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
We're usually in there pretty deep.

But, it's okay so far. I wanted to monitor my sleep but I can't sleep with that damn thing on. I'll use it during my jog tonight but being able to finally monitor my progress is dope
You dont need it tight when you sleep. And its really helpful to track your sleep. My sleep is horrible. And I'm now seeing why I'm so cranky during the morning/afternoon.

Invite me again tonight if yall do it. I mustve been in the wrong place

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
You dont need it tight when you sleep. And its really helpful to track your sleep. My sleep is horrible. And I'm now seeing why I'm so cranky during the morning/afternoon.

How can you improve sleep by tracking it? How would I know if I have a shytty sleep pattern

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Do you have a gamer chat?
They're not mine but I'm apart of two gamer discord channels

bout to leave em cause they been on some real :mjpls: Since Trump got elected

I'd probably prefer me and you to voice chat on steam like we used to cause I can't get discord to overlay steam games at all

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
How can you improve sleep by tracking it? How would I know if I have a shytty sleep pattern

It tells you what time you lay down, and what time you get up in the morning.

Between that time it tracks your REM, light sleep and deep sleep based on your heart rate. And tracks how many times you wake up during the night, even though sometimes its so short that you dont even know you woke up. And things like watching tv before bed, being on your phone before bed, eating something sweet etc, can effect how well you sleep through the night.

Last night I was only in deep sleep for 50 minutes. 50 minutes out of 6 1/2 hours I was sleep-:picard: Thats not good. The rest of my sleep was light sleep or REM.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

So when u commit a crime & the judge subpoena the data:yeshrug:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
It tells you what time you lay down, and what time you get up in the morning.

Between that time it tracks your REM, light sleep and deep sleep based on your heart rate. And tracks how many times you wake up during the night, even though sometimes its so short that you dont even know you woke up. And things like watching tv before bed, being on your phone before bed, eating something sweet etc, can effect how well you sleep through the night.

Last night I was only in deep sleep for 50 minutes. 50 minutes out of 6 1/2 hours I was sleep-:picard: Thats not good. The rest of my sleep was light sleep or REM.

Oh, well my sleep is DEFINITELY! shytty