Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Just drank my last mango-rita

RF0pgXr.gif

Just got asked to make a pan of banana pudding :why:
fukk your dude, if you was with me you'd never have to cook choose up :mjpls: :russ:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I had a rough day today. I just finished some soup, but before then I only had an apple all day and I forced that. Eyes puffy, bags, the whole nine. My friend said I looked bad LMAO. I didn't mean to wake up sad, it just happened. I hope tomorrow is better.

:therethere:

Are you taking any meds for clinical depression?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
fukk your dude, if you was with me you'd never have to cook choose up :mjpls: :russ:

How did you know it was my dude who asked :lolbron:

it was him too

I like cooking though. Something about watching a man devour my food (:mjpls:)
is so satisfying. Like I legit get turned on by it.
Im chatty kathy tonight because I been sipping since 3pm. :snoop:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I love Zouk music we use it in our classes,
I'm pretty decent but it can get reeeeal complicated I have some great dancers in my class their bodies move like water., I dont know if it is because I am in UK but a lot of white people are in my class, White women come for the samba especially. I wish more sisters would get in to it it is the perfect blend of African, Caribbean and Latin culture
Ur lucky you can find classes near you. You’re Jamaican so I’m sure you’ll learn in no time lol,you already got the waist movements down I’m sure. Unfortunately I don’t have any classes in my area and when there is it’s usually those traveling workshops. Nah even on YouTube you’ll see a bunch of YouTube videos with white women, it’s hard to find any with two black people. They love popping up everywhere. But I feel you I also wish it was more popular amongst black woman. Never even really thought of it as an exercise but it makes sense I’m sure all those isolated hip and waist moves are good for the core not to mention it’s a nice full body workout. Haha it can get hypnotic watching people who really know how to dance move, it’s kinda like the guy is a puppet master the way her guides the woman’s movements.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ur lucky you can find classes near you. You’re Jamaican so I’m sure you’ll learn in no time lol,you already got the waist movements down I’m sure. Unfortunately I don’t have any classes in my area and when there is it’s usually those traveling workshops. Nah even on YouTube you’ll see a bunch of YouTube videos with white women, it’s hard to find any with two black people. They love popping up everywhere. But I feel you I also wish it was more popular amongst black woman. Never even really thought of it as an exercise but it makes sense I’m sure all those isolated hip and waist moves are good for the core not to mention it’s a nice full body workout. Haha it can get hypnotic watching people who really know how to dance move, it’s kinda like the guy is a puppet master the way her guides the woman’s movements.

you gotta find someone to start some classes
great way to meet people!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
this is the exact reason I could never date a white woman, they literally look like a pen of pigs screeching for food

all while hollering racist bullshyt like it's a game, they probably behaved the same way when black people got lynched back in the day, some of these crackers have that gene

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i don't even listen to hip-hop anymore. not out of bitterness. just a weird change i've noticed.

went from anime, to manga.

reading ALOT more now and listening to music instead of watching anything.

still won't touch podcasts, i don't think i'd ever do that