Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I barely post up here it's like thousands of known nikkas that's been on thus site since it's creation I just got up here this year if course I'm not gone be known
and I remembered you from TC because we got along so well, so I reached out to you.
I enjoy your music too.

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
nikkas lack loyalty and R-e-s-p-e-c-t!
:damn:

This is an inbox conversation bro, but honestly people fukked with you in there. You're not always going to get a cheers type of welcome. It's honestly all in your head. I thought everything was Gucci when you came back in. People fukked with you, more importantly, I fukked with you :dame:. I don't agree with you what you did nor do I agree with the second ban. However, she did big you up and had nothing negative to say about you even after you were banned.

:yeshrug: it's all silly.

There are many things that could be fixed.

Anyway, all I know is loyalty. You gone, I'm gone. I'm done speaking about it. :francis:
Everytime I said something nikkas would say that's why you single or that's why you alone your a misogynist atop calling women bytches your too abrasive your too harsh your too sensitive that's why I finally snapped dream was the cherry on the top but mostly all the females always had some smart shyt to say about me that's why I say y'all fake because y'all act all buddy buddy but when I speak my mind you get triggered and want to throw dirt in my name I got tired of that shyt

DjBhaled

Daps
and I remembered you from TC because we got along so well, so I reached out to you.
I enjoy your music too.
That's cool and all but I have no issues with nobody it's just too much trolling weird ass shyt that I don't really fit in at furst I fukked with it but over time it got boring and draining

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's cool and all but I have no issues with nobody it's just too much trolling weird ass shyt that I don't really fit in at furst I fukked with it but over time it got boring and draining
Well you're always welcomed back. I think you blew this out of proportion honestly. But if you need space, I respect it.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Everytime I said something nikkas would say that's why you single or that's why you alone your a misogynist atop calling women bytches your too abrasive your too harsh your too sensitive that's why I finally snapped dream was the cherry on the top but mostly all the females always had some smart shyt to say about me that's why I say y'all fake because y'all act all buddy buddy but when I speak my mind you get triggered and want to throw dirt in my name I got tired of that shyt

That's understandable. nikkas will talk about people like a dog when they aren't around. shyt speaks volumes about their character.

You should always REALLY think about your actions before you make a decision. If you need me, breh, get at me
:dame:

DjBhaled

Daps
That's understandable. nikkas will talk about people like a dog when they aren't around. shyt speaks volumes about their character.

You should always REALLY think about your actions before you make a decision. If you need me, breh, get at me
:dame:
Exactly bro but I'll keep in touch I'll be in my server if you ever want to join