Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cut the stove onnnnnnnn,

And get the poooooooooyoooot

High, it's finna get high

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
I can't come back bro it's too much animosity I honestly don't feel welcome regardless how y'all say y'all want me there but when I'm there nikkas act weird towards me
breh just come back lol nobody beefin' witchu oh and nobody leaving the current server for yours :dead:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Does anyone else do Kizomba??

It is my main form of exercise at the moment
I LOVE dance but this particular style is about sensuality and body contact. Women have to follow the mens steps so you have to be in tune with the man as leads, he can go in any direction you have to just flow. I love it, it makes the gender roles clear, men masculine and women feminine.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I LOVE dance but this particular style is about sensuality and body contact. Women have to follow the mens steps so you have to be in tune with the man as leads, he can go in any direction you have to just flow. I love it, it makes the gender roles clear, men masculine and women feminine.

@MoonGoddess

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_oxou7mebTf1qjraczo1_1280.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a rough day today. I just finished some soup, but before then I only had an apple all day and I forced that. Eyes puffy, bags, the whole nine. My friend said I looked bad LMAO. I didn't mean to wake up sad, it just happened. I hope tomorrow is better.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I had a rough day today. I just finished some soup, but before then I only had an apple all day and I forced that. Eyes puffy, bags, the whole nine. My friend said I looked bad LMAO. I didn't mean to wake up sad, it just happened. I hope tomorrow is better.
It will be x

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

God yes! I love kizomba or as we Haitian call it zouk. I’m not profecient myself but i love to watch the videos and learn. Ugh it’s such a sexy sensual dance. The video you posted is one of my favorites. I actually think I posted it before. Haitians dance similar to our music called kompa music but kizomba has way more movements. It’s also popular in a lot of the islands also Brazil. I do notice certain people trying to take make it mainstream :mjpls:. I know in France it’s popular in the clubs. We have some clubs down here (Florida) that have nights where you can go and listen and dance to zouk music. One of my favorite dances.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
God yes! I love kizomba or as we Haitian call it zouk. I’m not profecient myself but i love to watch the videos and learn. Ugh it’s such a sexy sensual dance. The video you posted is one of my favorites. I actually think I posted it before. Haitians dance similar to our music called kompa music but kizomba has way more movements. It’s also popular in a lot of the islands also Brazil. I do notice certain people trying to take make it mainstream :mjpls:. I know in France it’s popular in the clubs. We have some clubs down here (Florida) that have nights where you can go and listen and dance to zouk music. One of my favorite dances.
I love Zouk music we use it in our classes,
I'm pretty decent but it can get reeeeal complicated I have some great dancers in my class their bodies move like water., I dont know if it is because I am in UK but a lot of white people are in my class, White women come for the samba especially. I wish more sisters would get in to it it is the perfect blend of African, Caribbean and Latin culture