Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
:mjlol: I fukk with you but all this room hopping ain't the wave, man.

:ufdup: You were wrong for what you did. Just own that shyt and move on. Don't even throw subs that petty, bro.

Either way, what's done is done
I was wrong yes but honestly I been not fukking with that room I just feel like it was too much negative attention placed on me anytime I come in to the point of where the females never acknowledge me only the nikkas told me mic up or come fwu y'all nikkas honestly was being fake in that server and y'all don't like me cuz I call bullshyt out I take responsibility for my actions but a lot of nikkas in that server are trolls and fake af

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was wrong yes but honestly I been not fukking with that room I just feel like it was too much negative attention placed on me anytime I come in to the point of where the females never acknowledge me only the nikkas told me mic up or come fwu y'all nikkas honestly was being fake in that server and y'all don't like me cuz I call bullshyt out I take responsibility for my actions but a lot of nikkas in that server are trolls and fake af
Everybody fukking likes/liked you. What are you even talking about? :what:

DjBhaled

Daps
:russ:

spit a verse when you do comeback :mjcry:
I can't come back bro it's too much animosity I honestly don't feel welcome regardless how y'all say y'all want me there but when I'm there nikkas act weird towards me

DjBhaled

Daps
Everybody fukking likes/liked you. What are you even talking about? :what:
Y'all say this but the way nikkas act be totally different but anyways you on my perma shyt list this will be my last response to you

DjBhaled

Daps
Honestly all you had to do was send a pic and I could've never said you was a man or come at you any kind of way once you did that I just look at you as a troll I can't respect a troll but alas there's no beef I just can't do the fake kicking it shyt that's not my steez

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Honestly all you had to do was send a pic and I could've never said you was a man or come at you any kind of way once you did that I just look at you as a troll I can't respect a troll but alas there's no beef I just can't do the fake kicking it shyt that's not my steez
I've posted dozens of pics of me as a kid in discord. Obviously I'm not a man.
You said I was a man because I said I'm 5 ft 11 and you also never seen me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt is crazy in real life

It is weird how people act like certain attitudes are just some coli shyt
When I see and hear the same sentiments in real life

Dudes out here really hating black women in real life:wow:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

nikkas lack loyalty and R-e-s-p-e-c-t!
:damn:

This is an inbox conversation bro, but honestly people fukked with you in there. You're not always going to get a cheers type of welcome. It's honestly all in your head. I thought everything was Gucci when you came back in. People fukked with you, more importantly, I fukked with you :dame:. I don't agree with you what you did nor do I agree with the second ban. However, she did big you up and had nothing negative to say about you even after you were banned.

:yeshrug: it's all silly.

There are many things that could be fixed.

Anyway, all I know is loyalty. You gone, I'm gone. I'm done speaking about it. :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
nikkas lack loyalty and R-e-s-p-e-c-t!
:damn:

This is an inbox conversation bro, but honestly people fukked with you in there. You're not always going to get a cheers type of welcome. It's honestly all in your head. I thought everything was Gucci when you came back in. People fukked with you, more importantly, I fukked with you :dame:. I don't agree with you what you did nor do I agree with the second ban. However, she didn't big you up and had nothing negative to say about you even after you were banned.

:yeshrug: it's all silly.

There are many things that could be fixed.

Anyway, all I know is loyalty. You gone, I'm gone. I'm done speaking about it. :francis:
Tae was literally one of the 1st ppl I invited to the other room lol. If I didnt like him or fukk with him, he wouldn't have ever been invited. He's not that known on here.

DjBhaled

Daps
Tae was literally one of the 1st ppl I invited to the other room lol. If I didnt like him or fukk with him, he wouldn't have ever been invited. He's not that known on here.
I barely post up here it's like thousands of known nikkas that's been on thus site since it's creation I just got up here this year if course I'm not gone be known