Lucky charms is still that fye :banderas:

And they still feeding the streets giving out 3 free Pokémon cards in every box

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad how today's world doesn't embrace individuality these days where people never truly learn to be confident with themselves. It's them trying to mirror somebody else, typing themselves as a bro guy, jock, meathead, hipster, queer, nerd or whatever or trying to be in a clique. Folks are literally doing the same shyt and are being pretentious about it but they shun away who they are because it won't be accepted by other people because it's "different". As an adult, I realize that even in a group connected by some thing, no one in that group is the same. What I'm saying is you have to embrace who you are because you are who you are and nobody else can be you. Even if you copy someone else, there's that 1% uniqueness that you possess that cannot be duplicated by ANYONE on earth living and dead. Respect the 99% that you have in common with everyone else but love that 1% that is only you. It's yours to keep and you can't sell it, disown, or etc. No matter how hard you try.

And respect other people for their uniqueness too and not just their similarities you share with them.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sad how today's world doesn't embrace individuality these days where people never truly learn to be confident with themselves. It's them trying to mirror somebody else, typing themselves as a bro guy, jock, meathead, hipster, queer, or whatever or trying to be in a clique. Folks are literally doing the same shyt and are being pretentious about it.

That's why i hate this society

Instead doing what you truly like , they'd rather fall in the monotonous group of unoriginals / followers just to be seen as "cool". Annoying af, and the few people who are bold , being themselves, are looked at as lame, but in reality they are the ones keeping it REAL, and the "trying to fit in" types are lames/fakes.

Like i told this guy once i don't listen to Kodak, Uzi, Yachty, back in 2015, because they all sound the same and he was like :ld:

People just don't get it, some won't ever wake up.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Just because I wear a lot of braids and weaves doesn't mean I don't have hair. :mjlol:
I've legit had several people approach me with the :ohhh: face because I'm wearing my real hair today.

Its because I wear protective styles that my hair is so "pretty" and "long"

Plus, I love changing it up. :ehh: