Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Reality is not a bad thing as harsh and scary as it may be. It's about how you handle it. You're going to get old, you're going to age, you're going to meet new people and lose people along the journey, you may not make it to see your next birthday or the end of the week but that's life. An imagination and a fantasy may be fun but you still have to face reality regardless.

I just think the sad thing in today's world is that it's becoming too anti reality and people worship folks that represent that shyt way too much. Then they turn around thinking they can do the same thing too and they end up realizing that shyt isn't real.
Death scares the shyt out of me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RsLE1B7.png

found it :skip:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Death scares the shyt out of me.

You're going to die sooner or later. Just enjoy life. Why fear and worry about something you can't change or run from? Look on the bright side, when you die, you more than likely will not know it. It'll just happen and it'll probably be the most peaceful moment you ever experience but won't be able to tell other people about afterwards. :yeshrug: I think the fear comes from accepting that life is just a moment. Just make the best out of your life so you can go knowing that you are satisfied with how you lived.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You're going to die sooner or later. Just enjoy life. Why fear and worry about something you can't change or run from? Look on the bright side, when you die, you more than likely will not know it. It'll just happen and it'll probably be the most peaceful moment you ever experience but won't be able to tell other people about afterwards. :yeshrug: I think the fear comes from accepting that life is just a moment. Just make the best out of your life so you can go knowing that you are satisfied with how you lived.

what if its not peaceful

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if its not peaceful

Of course it is. You're not going to be able to know it. That's the point. The people who live on have to worry about that.

But either way, life is too beautiful to worry about death. No need to rush anything. Just let your story be written.