Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I really need to expand my fukking social circle. I should have been done this a long time ago. Chilling with my bro yesterday and all he literally talked about was women the whole day "these bytches that" "I'll fukk this bytch" and etc. Gotdamn nikka

All these nikkas do is talk about bullshyt. I'm bout to be 25 in a few years and you nikka still aren't on anything besides typical bullshyt. I need better friends:snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why i hate this society

Instead doing what you truly like , they'd rather fall in the monotonous group of unoriginals / followers just to be seen as "cool". Annoying af, and the few people who are bold , being themselves, are looked at as lame, but in reality they are the ones keeping it REAL, and the "trying to fit in" types are lames/fakes.

Like i told this guy once i don't listen to Kodak, Uzi, Yachty, back in 2015, because they all sound the same and he was like :ld:

People just don't get it, some won't ever wake up.

Exactly, all that copy, copy, copy, push the true individual self to the back because of fear of what other people might think over copying and trying to do what everyone else is doing is regressive. A lot of good things came from being different or someone who brought something unique to the table that eventually revolutionized things that brought a new standard to what was the norm.

I feel like within generation y. There's a whole lot of people trying to act like they are the shyt and are changing the world or adding something new to the table where they are begging to be noticed but they are doing the same shyt like everyone else. It's like okay, what's the point. Not saying it's wrong for people to have common interests, agree on certain things and etc because that's going to happen regardless but it's another thing when people are intentionally copying off something to a t to just be accepted by other people to the point where they'll front on some shyt they like or are genuinely interested in. They have to stay on code. :comeon: they can't just be confident enough within themselves to like something without a cosign or other people liking it because they're afraid of someone dissing-basically being their own leader. They want followers but themselves are followers of someone else. Taking shyt word from word, letter from letter.

Like the artist you named, I don't even listen to them either because not only do they suck, they sound the same. They come from different parts of the country too and they all sound the same from the accent to the words they use. It's like wow.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I always find it amusing when I hear discussions other places that I've seen on here first. Like they were discussing toxic masculinity on the radio today. I be like yall late lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
9cad2002a444e97c4f610983d8e3ccd5.jpg
2a135f6866382d633510018a5f4379a2.jpg

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
...and what the fukk is up with dudes hopping on the "men are trash" wave?....:mindblown:

gotta bush a few podcasts because of this

you can support women without pushing that bullshyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk being "cool". When you get to a certain age, that shyt gets tired. So does fitting in and worrying about what other people think about what they think about your clothes, your music choices or impressing other people with your life, lifestyle, what you do after work, the type of car you drive, how you get around and etc. Personally, being "cool" and fitting in is a lot of unnecessary stress and in the long run, folks don't even give a fukk. Might as well do what makes you happy even if people think it's corny or will clown you for it. They don't matter.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lawd I jus saw the finest woman alive here at my school job. She was picking up her youngest son, but the oldest one has basketball practice later with me. Bout to slide on in there. She was so damn fine I'll be step daddy and she can get all my benefits :damn:

Prynce

Daps
The only thing I ask of people is to keep it G with me

Don't have me out here looking like a fool or embarrassing myself

If you fukk with me, then fukk with me and don't have me out here looking or feeling crazy.

Don't have me out here thinking one thing and it's not really that