Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Just because I wear a lot of braids and weaves doesn't mean I don't have hair. :mjlol:
I've legit had several people approach me with the :ohhh: face because I'm wearing my real hair today.

Its because I wear protective styles that my hair is so "pretty" and "long"

Plus, I love changing it up. :ehh:
Bald headed ass :pachaha:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The only thing I ask of people is to keep it G with me

Don't have me out here looking like a fool or embarrassing myself

If you fukk with me, then fukk with me and don't have me out here looking or feeling crazy.

Don't have me out here thinking one thing and it's not really that

Loyalty. It's lost concept at the same time not everyone deserves your trust/loyalty. Very cruel game out here. Choose the ppl you bring in your circle wisely.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I don't get folks that can't be friends with the opposite sex :patrice:

It can work but the man needs to have options and preferably better looking than the woman, otherwise the thirst will consume him.

Alot of peoples “friends” of the opposite sex are just failed or aborted conquests and dont have the usual foundations of real friendships.

They dont have any mutual interests but just lust. I had to cut someone off because of this but I accept its completely my fault.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It can work but the man needs to have options and preferably better looking than the woman, otherwise the thirst will consume him.

Alot of peoples “friends” of the opposite sex are just failed or aborted conquests and dont have the usual foundations of real friendships.

They dont have any mutual interests but just lust.
I had to cut someone off because of this but I accept its completely my fault.
can't relate :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I see stuff like this, that’s when I want a man...well one worth a damn and is handy. Not these good for nothing but “dressing” ass nikkas. It’s made out of pallets :inlove:

2l9ji9w.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The only thing I ask of people is to keep it G with me

Don't have me out here looking like a fool or embarrassing myself

If you fukk with me, then fukk with me and don't have me out here looking or feeling crazy.

Don't have me out here thinking one thing and it's not really that
Hard to find people who are as loyal to you as you are to them these days, and the people you THOUGHT would hold you down ALWAYS end up getting exposed for being fake in the end.
r6cyH.gif