Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Went to publix to get a sub yesterday and as I get to the front of the line, this older sister behind the station yells next :damn: I hurry to the sub station and before I can order she goes :stop: "hold on sweetie she wants to make your sub for you." I immediately :gucci: and look to see who she's talking about and out comes one of the prettiest women I've see in my life :ohmy:. She's shy and kinda nervous the old lady put her out there like that. I kinda laugh it off and politely place my order. This NEVER happens to me brehs but I was speechless lol... I got my sub, thanked her and bounced. :snoop: I felt like shyt when I got in the whip man. I hope I didn't offend her, she at least should have got my business card with my number on it smh...
Im sorry you missed out on your connection breh but more importantly what kind of sub did you get?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Have a phone interview for a hospital job tomorrow
SourEminentHapuku.gif

Lord please let them love me and offer me this gig

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have a phone interview for a hospital job tomorrow
SourEminentHapuku.gif

Lord please let them love me and offer me this gig
Phone interview is normally step one. Take note of the position details and any technologies they use and then go apply to 5 more similar jobs at other hospitals right after you hang up. Make updates to your resume if you have to.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Real talk, girls that are "under employed" or work service industry jobs have the fattest asses and best personalities. Girls like @Prima Donna are next level. Chill, funny, bossy, fat ass, middle class education and salary. That is the fukking Holy Grail.
My last job paid very well :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
@Mojo Jojo Morpheus @Prima Donna @Critical Distance @Yusuke @Princess Coco @KaliOshun @

Decided to leave discord. I wanted to stay but It keeps on eating up my phone battery. My mic on my headphones don't work on my computer. Also, Chubbs is a dikk. I still like the guy though. But man he's a dikk. I'm sure y'all survive without me.

I left too. I was on it ALL the time I couldn't get anything done because I was talking to you guys. I have, like, zero self control so I dipped.

:yeshrug:

I'll be back when @HotChocolate comes back
:mjpls:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
:mjcry:@Y2Dre Out here beefing my Black Uk mandem on Twitter

I see your point tho. AAs have a much stronger attachment to the USA than we do.

Both my parents were immigrants so obviously Im going to be less attached.