全能の神

《《》》
Daps

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im really beginning to believe the elders when they think my generation is the lamest. They birthed and raised us though.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Went to publix to get a sub yesterday and as I get to the front of the line, this older sister behind the station yells next :damn: I hurry to the sub station and before I can order she goes :stop: "hold on sweetie she wants to make your sub for you." I immediately :gucci: and look to see who she's talking about and out comes one of the prettiest women I've see in my life :ohmy:. She's shy and kinda nervous the old lady put her out there like that. I kinda laugh it off and politely place my order. This NEVER happens to me brehs but I was speechless lol... I got my sub, thanked her and bounced. :snoop: I felt like shyt when I got in the whip man. I hope I didn't offend her, she at least should have got my business card with my number on it smh...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Went to publix to get a sub yesterday and as I get to the front of the line, this older sister yells next :damn: I hurry to the sub station and before I can order she goes :stop: hold on sweetie she wants to make your sub for you. I immediately :gucci: and look to see who she's talking about and put comes one of the prettiest women I've see in my life :ohmy:. She's shy and kinda nervous the old lady put her out there like that. I kinda laugh it off and politely place my order. This NEVER happens to me brehs but I was speechless lol I got my sub, thanked her and bounced. I felt like shyt when I got in the whip man. I hope I didn't offend her, she at least should have got my business card with my number on it smh...
Was wondering when I was gonna read that you got her number :wow:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
hitting that point in life where i'm bored with everything again

N3cISoc.gif

kinda sad tbh