Daps
Reppin
Murim

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Real talk, girls that are "under employed" or work service industry jobs have the fattest asses and best personalities. Girls like @Prima Donna are next level. Chill, funny, bossy, fat ass, middle class education and salary. That is the fukking Holy Grail.

My point is I'll be shopping for girls at places like Target, McDonald's, hood gas stations etc. I have a 3 for 3 rule, it means I go for girls who have brains, body, and fukkability. I'm throwing that out for my new rule: 1 of 3, if she has booty, boobies, or fukkability I'm going in.

Lord please forgive me for the savagery I'm going to commit. Bless my ancestors and unborn children. Amen.

LOL I'm going to have to sneak these girls around my roommates, hahaha, in the words of a modern philosopher, "game time."

- Kevin Gates

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Liquor pills strippers heels and crispy bills are my Achilles Heal. I got demons smiling above me, whenever I fall I feel so far away cause I got demons.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I contacted C tonight. I'm prepared to get roasted. I deserve it. I'm trying to be a man of understanding and accountable for my shyt, and I gotta at least try to let her know I truly am sorry. She doesn't have to believe me or accept my apology, but I do need to say it because it's how I feel and I feel it strongly.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps