Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at Powell's bookstore first which is the biggest bookstore that I've seen. Its like a block in length and 4 stories high. Decided to go to Starbucks and got bummed when I saw there was a man playing a guitar there. I just wanted to read in quietness.

As I sat there and he went on playing I began to actually listen and his music was actually good. We ended up speaking after he finished playing. Funny because he was a custodian at a church but he drank and said he found his answers at the bar.

He also said once things had already fallen apart was when he would realize what was really going on. Bought me a glass of wine too but I took a drink and gave the rest to him as I'm trying not to drink.

Anyway on my way to San Francisco for the day. Peace yall

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
went to the gym yesterday first time in like 2 years, my whole body is sore :wow:

going to the gym is great, Ive been doing it for like 4 years now, when something comes up and I am unable to go for 2-3 days straight I dont feel the same, add in some muscle milk and I be on point

so how many of yall are going to be busted for dwi tonight, Im seeing everyone with the beers on deck