Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
there's a job opening for a job with the saints and pelicans i want but im scared to apply cause i dont wanna be rejected. I been wanting a job with them for the past two years. plus I can't get this damn cover letter down :damn:
goal for the day finish this cover letter

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
there's a job opening for a job with the saints and pelicans i want but im scared to apply cause i dont wanna be rejected. I been wanting a job with them for the past two years. plus I can't get this damn cover letter down :damn:

Nicca if you don't apply for that JOB!, You can't win if you don't even play the game.

Still fukk the Saints :mjpls:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
trying to re build myself. reading This book called no more mr nice guy. seriously reading it this time. some eye opening stuff in there. some of it hits right on the head.
Quitting soda has been hard for me but one day at a time i take i drink seltzer or flavored water as an alternative.
Filled out 5 job applications. going to call these places and let them know im interested in the jobs offered.
need work on my social skills. still awkward cold approaching women. i can have normal conversation if theyre in a class with me yet. randomly its awkward in random places on campus.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nicca if you don't apply for that JOB!, You can't win if you don't even play the game.

Still fukk the Saints :mjpls:

it's like that bad bytch you always had a crush on but she was taken. but she single now and you don't wanna approach and get denied and be heartbroken :mjcry:

and don't be talking to my future employer like that :ufdup:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
trying to re build myself. reading This book called no more mr nice guy. seriously reading it this time. some eye opening stuff in there. some of it hits right on the head.
Quitting soda has been hard for me but one day at a time i take i drink seltzer or flavored water as an alternative.
Filled out 5 job applications. going to call these places and let them know im interested in the jobs offered.
need work on my social skills. still awkward cold approaching women. i can have normal conversation if theyre in a class with me yet. randomly its awkward in random places on campus.

Keep it up. Don't try and fellow Kent who don't believe in himself or work hard for something he wants to accomplish. Just work hard my friend and humble yourself

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:salute: Check out As a Man Thinketh by James Allen

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Take the shot, sports is difficult to break into but it can be a fun profession

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
just got propped for a post i made damn near a year ago...thread didn't get upped or anything, just a random prop outta nowhere...

always found it strange when that shyt happens...like, what was you even doing in that thread??? how did you get there???

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
11542005_1107432012620214_7696497403970670624_n.jpg