Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm just completely disconnected from humanity at this point.

Talking to women at the bar made me realize this. I don't even know what a relationship feels like anymore. I don't know what it's like to NOT feel alone. I just realize my basic hierarchy of needs aren't being met and probably won't. I don't even know what sex feels like anymore. It's all just disintegrating into one big...whatever. Synapse. Click. Flash. It doesn't mean anything. My disconnect with people just comes from having to deal with so much bullshyt from them...them being in my way when I'm trying to make money, feed myself, clothe myself and make a living. I'm just beyond frustrated with so many things in life now. Sexually frustrated...mentally frustrated...physically frustrated...sometimes I don't even feel like talking to anyone...but just curling up in a balll and just ignoring everyone and everything that's ever made me miserable.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come home and saw my brother wearing my shirt sleeping.

I spoke to him today and hes like "I don't fukk with you, you're a hoe, and I'm not the only one who says that"

:mindblown:

I'm like the people who say that worrying about me I'm probably doing better than them in life and they're on some hater stuff.

Then he wants to say I'm mad BC your little brother was wearing your shirt?

I'm like you just said you don't even like me, regardless of how you feel if I feel a certain way then you should apologize. You know it wasn't yours so why are you wearing it? You're 20, dudes too old.

With that being said, I think its seriously time for me to put my 2 weeks in. If imma quit that's fine. I'll spend 4k traveling, save the other 2 to find a place when I come back.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
last week was the last week of my job (if shyt pans out, it'll be my last week working some square as shyt again)...got some money saved up, so i'm just gonna spend the next few months trying to get my shyt together...spent this week just chilling and eating like shyt, but after tearing up some BBQ tomorrow, everythings changing.

-internet habits getting reduced
-writing more
-light exercising in the AM and at night
-drink at least a gallon of water a day, but maybe more since i ain't doin shyt
-trying out a vegan diet for a few weeks to clear the body out...gonna start out with water fast
-no fapping :mjcry:...this gonna be hard with all the downtime, but i just gotta channel that elsewhere

gotta challenge myself everyday...gonna start cleaning tomorrow to put that zen in order...

just writing here because i needed to hash out my thoughts...wish me luck...

Nature's Fury

Daps

I spoke to him today and hes like "I don't fukk with you, you're a hoe, and I'm not the only one who says that"

I'm like the people who say that worrying about me I'm probably doing better than them in life and they're on some hater stuff.

I'm like you just said you don't even like me, regardless of how you feel if I feel a certain way then you should apologize. You know it wasn't yours so why are you wearing it? You're 20, dudes too old.

With that being said, I think its seriously time for me to put my 2 weeks in. If imma quit that's fine. I'll spend 4k traveling, save the other 2 to find a place when I come back.

that 4k traveling idea sounds dope...i just quit my job and got some money stacked and it's killing me to not jst hop on a plane to Rio and ball out for a week or two, but i got bills to put up :mjcry:

where are you thinkin about goin???

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that 4k traveling idea sounds dope...i just quit my job and got some money stacked and it's killing me to not jst hop on a plane to Rio and ball out for a week or two, but i got bills to put up :mjcry:

where are you thinkin about goin???
Yeah... You gotta get that visa first. Heard Brazil is expensive but idk. And I'm thinking Sicily. Somewhere in Europe but I'd like sicily

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh: sounds like you needed to beat his 20 year old ass and take your shirt back. Lil disrespectful ass nikka or disrespectful ass lil nikka.

Nature's Fury

Daps
Yeah... You gotta get that visa first. Heard Brazil is expensive but idk. And I'm thinking Sicily. Somewhere in Europe but I'd like sicily

that's dope...i always wanted to hit up Madrid and Barcelona for my first taste of Europe, but this isn't about me...hope it pans out well for you...

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's dope...i always wanted to hit up Madrid and Barcelona for my first taste of Europe, but this isn't about me...hope it pans out well for you...
You should do it, I hear good things about both, but I've REALLY heard good things about Portugal. They say its cheap and beautiful. Spain is cool too you can get on a boat to Africa. Ah no worries, we can talk about you

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: sounds like you needed to beat his 20 year old ass and take your shirt back. Lil disrespectful ass nikka or disrespectful ass lil nikka.
I've been doing muay thai for a year, so I really could :snoop: but I'm not trying to be violent. I'm trying to solve problems without lashing out on people. We're related because of blood, but like I told him "blood is no excuse, principle is what comes first". So whatever more people love me than hate me, and if he's one of those, its cool because I'm doing good for the world and for myself. People calling me a hoe are the same people uncomfortable with themselves, have no prospects, are immature and jealous. I'm a hoe, but I done been to mexico, Canada, Japan, and England in a year on my own dime and am trying to better myself still.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut why am I even tripping, you know how some black people are, they're stupid, jealous, lazy, bitter, fearful, petty and all of the above so why am I even surprised?

Thanks for opening a passage for me to vent, it helped a lot.