Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been doing muay thai for a year, so I really could :snoop: but I'm not trying to be violent. I'm trying to solve problems without lashing out on people. We're related because of blood, but like I told him "blood is no excuse, principle is what comes first". So whatever more people love me than hate me, and if he's one of those, its cool because I'm doing good for the world and for myself. People calling me a hoe are the same people uncomfortable with themselves, have no prospects, are immature and jealous. I'm a hoe, but I done been to mexico, Canada, Japan, and England in a year on my own dime and am trying to better myself still.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut why am I even tripping, you know how some black people are, they're stupid, jealous, lazy, bitter, fearful, petty and all of the above so why am I even surprised?

Thanks for opening a passage for me to vent, it helped a lot.
Any time. That's a good attitude to have. Keeping control of your emotions is a very important thing to master.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't wanna be aloner anymore brehs:patrice: that lifestyle Is lonely and that's not something I want to be remember by

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
11666149_409037515953946_354278087293458763_n.jpg

50-60 year olds. :scust:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
About to fly out to NYC in the morning for client work next week and to look for an apartment brehs. shyt is mad different than traveling in the military, because you know that wherever you go its 3 hots and a cot, so that takes the stress off of moving and travel n shyt, but actually living in NYC when the fam is all in Chicago is def gonna be different, especially since everyone looks at me as a professional and a known person in my field, but lowkey even after 5 years in the Marines and on my 3rd career path, I still feel like a kid and just want to sit in the crib and play PS4 all day.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About to fly out to NYC in the morning for client work next week and to look for an apartment brehs. shyt is mad different than traveling in the military, because you know that wherever you go its 3 hots and a cot, so that takes the stress off of moving and travel n shyt, but actually living in NYC when the fam is all in Chicago is def gonna be different, especially since everyone looks at me as a professional and a known person in my field, but lowkey even after 5 years in the Marines and on my 3rd career path, I still feel like a kid and just want to sit in the crib and play PS4 all day.

Good luck breh. NY is expensive af. Especially rent. I rather move down south to be honest. NY isn't all that exciting. Yeah, transportation, and city life is good, but it's not great in my opinion. Any ways enjoy your stay and experience in the big apple.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Good luck breh. NY is expensive af. Especially rent. I rather move down south to be honest. NY isn't all that exciting. Yeah, transportation, and city life is good, but it's not great in my opinion. Any ways enjoy your stay and experience in the big apple.

I make enough money to live good. I lived in the south for a bit, got locked up in Texas. The south aint for me because white people talk too slick down there for my liking and my hands have a short temper.

...but the fine ass women in ATL doe :banderas: