Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Don't wanna do this paper, study for this test OR go to class today.

Wanna stay at home, and do a black girl hair day. Wash and detangle my hair in front of Netflix and clean up my apartment. And put on a pot of lentils and palak aloo and garlic nan.

Then I wanna walk my neighbors dog at the boardwalk and feed the damn ducks and talk to my boo or play chess at Barnes & Noble. LMAO!

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
If your man is fine and it's too many hoes; make him fat.
Some girl tried this with me. She kept telling she wanted me to gain weight and pressured me to eat more. She also tried to get me to stop working out. I peeped that shyt a thousand miles away and told her: If I didn't look this good we would not be talking. LOL I do have too many hoes though.

Not to the level of my OG's. I try to be respectful about it and keep my girl separate from the hoes. It's hard though because hoes don't respect boundaries.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga

Please read mine:

2mysrh0.jpg

You're a sneaky one.For people to figure out, that is.

I don't know you, but I bet people underestimate how calculating you can be.

All that Sag probably throws them off.I see a businessman in there, to.

Relationship wise, I think you'd go well with an Aries

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Some girl tried this with me. She kept telling she wanted me to gain weight and pressured me to eat more. She also tried to get me to stop working out. I peeped that shyt a thousand miles away and told her: If I didn't look this good we would not be talking.
You just needed to be fed. She went about it the wrong way nikka.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She text me back quickly. It's a long fukking message. It's basically her listing reasons why we shouldn't get back together. Apparently, she's seeing someone else. LOL okay. Her feelings are still hurt. LOL okay. bytch naw! Nice try though. She wants me to apologize and put in some work. She wants me to show her I want to get back with her rather than tell her.

The first night we hung out she told me multiple times there's no way we're having sex so don't even think about it. We had a lot of sex that night. When she draws a hard a line it doesn't mean anything other than she wants to be pursued and heard. If her feelings are still hurt she still cares.

It's been 3 weeks. There's no way she's serious about whoever this guy is if he even exists. Dude just told her everything she wanted to hear about me and coddled her. He is a rebound because she doesn't like to be alone. Well, daddy is home little nikka time to pack up and ship out. I've taken plenty of nikka's girls so taking mine back is going to be a cakewalk.

The game has begun. Happy hunting boys!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga

Do me next pls :lupe:

I got 7 water placements :dead:

All that Scorpio!:damn:

Nobody can ever call you shallow.

All that water, your profile is spot on.

Artist....to the tenth power.

There's a lot of emotional intelligence there...AKA common sense.

Your lie/bullshyt detector is 2nd to none, to

You're probably, low key, one of the best detectives on the planet.

You stumble across the truth and expose secrets by accident.

Without even trying.To the point where you probably wish you could turn it off.

Like the kid from The 6th Sense when he saw dead people.

He didn't feel like dealing with that shyt all the time:whoa:

Scorpios are nocturnal.They can pierce the darkness.Most people have a deep, primitive fear of the "dark"

Not Scorpios....They'll jump in that dark closet and drag them skeletons out on your azz.

I know....My mom and all 3 of my sisters are Scorpios.

And in your case, the Scorpio's turned all the way the fukk up:wow: