Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yup. I knew I was right on the first one you posted tbh, the first one is dope. The only thing is you got to be sure you have a very good tattoo artist. I know my step-brother had something done on his shoulder and it didn't turn out how he liked it.
I know and I'll have to pay a lot of money for the coloring. I just wanna be certain that I want a tattoo. I enjoy having smooth, clear skin and I don't want one just because everyone else has tattoos. When everyone else is on something it turns me off. But I do think it would add more personality. I'm always conflicted with tattoos.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know and I'll have to pay a lot of money for the coloring. I just wanna be certain that I want a tattoo. I enjoy having smooth, clear skin and I don't want one just because everyone else has tattoos. When everyone else is on something it turns me off. But I do think it would add more personality. I'm always conflicted with tattoos.

I was like this for awhile like in my teens and early 20's but as I got older I just said the hell with getting tattoos especially after seeing how my step-brother's turned out years ago. Also, I'm not into following trends myself either if I were to get one it would have to having meaning/purpose behind it.

You really have to make sure that you want a tattoo and the artist that's doing the work is legit & CLEAN. I remember seeing some thread on here about a bad tat job where a chick had to get some skin removed because of infection.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
You're a sneaky one.For people to figure out, that is.

I don't know you, but I bet people underestimate how calculating you can be.

All that Sag probably throws them off.I see a businessman in there, to.

Relationship wise, I think you'd go well with an Aries

This man knows his shyt.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I was like this for awhile like in my teens and early 20's but as I got older I just said the hell with getting tattoos especially after seeing how my step-brother's turned out years ago. Also, I'm not into following trends myself either if I were to get one it would have to having meaning/purpose behind it.

You really have to make sure that you want a tattoo and the artist that's doing the work is legit & CLEAN. I remember seeing some thread on here about a bad tat job where a chick had to get some skin removed because of infection.
Yeah I know how some tattoo artists don't keep stuff sanitary and clean. That worries me too.
I've been told by people that tattoos would look good on me esp the colored ones because it will show real good.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm falling in love with my hair again. My length is coming back, it looks fuller, my grid is in place. It took 3 years to finally get my hair back to how it was when i first got them.
My new locition charges more than my last but its completely worth it :mjcry:

ill_will82

Daps
Yeah I know how some tattoo artists don't keep stuff sanitary and clean. That worries me too.
I've been told by people that tattoos would look good on me esp the colored ones because it will show real good.

You just really have to make sure that you want to go through with it and if the tattoo is something you really want because they last a lifetime (some ppl get them removed later in life).

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You just really have to make sure that you want to go through with it and if the tattoo is something you really want because they last a lifetime (some ppl get them removed later in life).
I know. My mom is so anti tattoos with me but she said the one I showed yall and another would look good on me. I may get it on my back.

ill_will82

Daps
I know. My mom is so anti tattoos with me but she said the one I showed yall and another would look good on me. I may get it on my back.

See that's another reason why I kinda didn't get a tattoo because I just think why should I get something placed on my body that I can't visibly see without a mirror? (by all means do you).

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
See that's another reason why I kinda didn't get a tattoo because I just think why should I get something placed on my body that I can't visibly see without a mirror? (by all means do you).
I wear backless dresses. I show off my neck/back/arms/legs/breasts regularly.
You probably wear t shirts and hoodies. lol