Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Classic. With a classic James Brown sample(The Big Payback). I remember my auntie loving this track and watching the music vid when I was 3. They were all fine. A rarity. They also did the theme song to the classic TGIF show Hangin With Mr.Cooper. Another classic show, with a classic theme song that I used to watch when I was 3/4yrs old. That's that Oakland connection since the show took place in Oakland and Mark Curry's character(Mark Cooper) who's the main is an Oakland native, as is Mark Curry himself in real life. And in the show he used to play for the Warriors. Much like Steph Curry. Shout-out to The Bay for giving us En Vogue and Mark Curry.

Hey, where's my theme music!?!

En Vogue, Holly Robinson-Peete and Dawnn Lewis killed that theme song. One of my all-time favorite show theme songs. Nostalgia times a trillion!!!

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Pulled an all nighter of studying for this math exam.

Its in 3 hours. My heart beating fast AF N my head boutta explode.

Need to nap

Prynce

Daps
I got crush again :snoop:

I like the innocent feelings it gives but it makes me even more awkward than I'm already am lol. fukk it im gonna take a risk and shoot my shot next class.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yo, wtf, these execs clearly don't read the shyt i send them. nikkas asking to include details that are already in the doc. i point that out, and they're like "oh, this must be a new version"...no you fukking a$$hole, you simply DID NOT READ what i sent you. :mindblown: the number of "let's connect" ass meetings i've had about communications that already include the detail they're asking me to add is really starting to piss me off. if i half read some shyt you sent, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't respond positively :angry:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I broke my no contact rule. I texted her this AM on some baby baby please shyt. hahaha, I fukking miss her crazy ass. I get girls, but she's different, and I like different. I already know she's going to try to stand her ground and stay away from me. I'm going to run hella game. I've already decided we're getting back together and she doesn't have a choice. I'm going to call her later today, hahaha, she's going to freak out. I already know. I didn't do anything crazy. I pissed her off and went ghost for a month so she could chill and I could figure some shyt out.

HAHAHA, lol, fukk, she won. I'd rather argue with her than be with someone else.

Her report card is outstanding in relation to the other girls I fukked with this year and I fukked with a lot of girls this year.

Looks:2
Personality:3
Education:3
Hygiene:3
Sex:2
Health:1
Career:3
Communication:3
Crazy:3

LMAO wtf is up with me and crazy ass girls. I know this is a bad idea and I shouldn't be playing games with someone as intelligent as crazy her but I want her so bad I don't care.