Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for this new mattress and bed to be delivered
a couple years ago my bed got bed bugs so I threw that shyt in the garbage, I had to sleep on one of those like pull out cot beds for like a month to save up guap for that real deal, I didn't realize how bad I was fukking up my back and how shytty the quality of my sleep was until I copped one of those sleep comfort beds, I was like "wow, this is what sleeping is actually like"

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah yeah back in your days blah blah blah such and such was a good this and that. u new blah blah blah blah trash, wack etc etc lmao............okay grandma and grandpa. Thanks for telling me how glorious and exciting everything was back then. Here's your medicine.

Anyway. I haven't found a good competitor to play chess in a while. First it was some guy from London or whatever, I shut him down. Heard he just got married, lol. Guess he didn't take it in mod eration

Played some dude who was talking big money shyt. but yet selling sneakers on craiglist lol. He Somewhere still trying to figure what went wrong and how he lost. ENTERPRISE or something I forgot his name.

Sigh. The latest was a challenge I will admit. Though I was rusty, I got the win. He actually put up a fight at first...but he made one mistake, and i capitalized on it. Good game. Lol, he didn't even wanna give me dap.
Oh well.

play on the internet...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Good idea. Thanks :salute:

Though I have been playing on the net. everyone I play irl is no competition Either. Guess I'll take up another hobby

when i was really into chess, i was playing on the net...

the average person irl dont have the time to keep sharp..

There are some cats around my way who play...I gotta get back into it

On the net, your liable to meet a cat from Russia who will give you a real challenge

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I could really use some herb right now
ynao8rF.png

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would kick a puppy for some Hard 8 BBQ (Dallas brehs know what's up) for lunch today, but I don't think any of my people are available to go with me. fukk