Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Had a great trip to NYC for my boy's wedding. Day trip to CT to find an apartment was successful, but i'm still in sticker shock. A 2bd/2ba 1550 sq ft luxury apartment gonna run me $3000/month. Has all the amenities I could want, besides a pool. But cot dayum.

Work is throwing me more curveballs with my move. Probably gonna be on the job market (AGAIN) by early next year.

Saw some friends (and their kids) I hadn't seen in 3 years. A Nukka want some babies. :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Had a great trip to NYC for my boy's wedding. Day trip to CT to find an apartment was successful, but i'm still in sticker shock. A 2bd/2ba 1550 sq ft luxury apartment gonna run me $3000/month. Has all the amenities I could want, besides a pool. But cot dayum.

Work is throwing me more curveballs with my move. Probably gonna be on the job market (AGAIN) by early next year.

Saw some friends (and their kids) I hadn't seen in 3 years. A Nukka want some babies. :mjcry:
:patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I'm not with the woman bashing or anything but I will say American women are :scust: and :flabbynsick:
went to Jamaica and the amount of in shape women was refreshing. Even the bigger women weren't sloppy just a little chunky. Not that they looked like they were gym rats but just had better bodies. They seemed a little less rugged too. As in not all tatted up and stuff.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird how my white grandmother says I'm gullible, yet she's the one talking about radical islamists blow themselves up because they think they'll get rewarded in heaven and for me to be careful overseas. Yet she's over here preaching like america is the safest place, like black people didn't just get killed in a church.

I don't think I'm gullible one bit. If I were gullible I would have decided to make a career out of my job, get married and have kids at 23, like 90% of my family including her.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
bout to head to the gym

hope there aint no old ass white dudes there today:mjcry:

i swear mane old white dudes at civilian gyms be some fakkits:scust:

yesterday i was in the stretching area
i was doing pushups on dumbells
with my legs split on dumbells also