Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Had 2 chicks tell me in the past 24 hours that im "intimidating" and "hard to approach because i dont look friendly"

:laugh: wtf am i supposed to do about that

Funny you mention this. I was in the library today occupying one of the group study rooms, and this group of girls kept looking at me while I was in there but didn't say anything. After a while they dipped.

A couple minutes after they left, I leave to go get a drink of water and I notice a guy who was in one of the study rooms head to the cubicles. I look in the room he was in and it was the same group of girls that kept looking at me :dead:

I'm guessing I intimidated them :yeshrug:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Found $10 doing laundry:blessed:

To my surprise, the two $5 bills weren't damaged from the washer or dryer (must've been in the pocket the whole time before tumbling out some time in the dryer). :leon:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Cant understand why she so sleepy all of a sudden . She tell me to hurry up and come over her house but falls asleep when I get there after dinner till 10 on the couch then wakes up to shower then falls back asleep. Next day, repeat. WTF. Tonight she said lets get turnt up with shots and drinks in celebration of this thing at work then falls the fukk asleep. I spent $65 on liquor and wasted my evening. Now I'm watching this bullshyt on BET while she in the shower taking a 30 min shower then her 15 minute moisturizing routine. wtf