Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yeah yeah back in your days blah blah blah such and such was a good this and that. u new blah blah blah blah trash, wack etc etc lmao............okay grandma and grandpa. Thanks for telling me how glorious and exciting everything was back then. Here's your medicine.

Anyway. I haven't found a good competitor to play chess in a while. First it was some guy from London or whatever, I shut him down. Heard he just got married, lol. Guess he didn't take it in mod eration

Played some dude who was talking big money shyt. but yet selling sneakers on craiglist lol. He Somewhere still trying to figure what went wrong and how he lost. ENTERPRISE or something I forgot his name.

Sigh. The latest was a challenge I will admit. Though I was rusty, I got the win. He actually put up a fight at first...but he made one mistake, and i capitalized on it. Good game. Lol, he didn't even wanna give me dap.
Oh well.

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
damn i almost forgot last night i had this super vivid dream whereby i was at this house and there was this super skinny lady with 2 supper skinny kids bruh the kids where trying to play with me and i wasnt having none of that shyt suddenly im driving up this ricky hill with the car trying to stall on me and shyt this was the weirdest dream ever i know theres a meaning for this i just cant figure what it is :lupe:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got on FB late last night and seen a old classmate was really sick and her family was pulling the plug this morning(which her cousin posted). So I went to sleep and woke back up and saw ppl posting r.I.p status on her Fb. So I made one to show my respect and come to find out she's not even gone yet... Im taking a break from social media

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This forum kills me lmao. Dude makes a thread on how he smashed a random female on tinder. Then people come in and just start arguing lmao. But its like that with every thread. It reminds me of those wild west cowboy movies with the saloon fights, or the boondocks episode where they're talking about how if you throw a chair it'll cause a huge fight lmao.

So stupid but entertaining to read

I realized long ago that cats on here love to argue :russ: