Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sometimes i love being on the older side of the millenial generation, i'm part of that cusp that remembers basic shyt - corded phones (hell rotary phones), that old hand me down TV with the knobs - aint no remotes here!, knowing phone numbers by heart, playing outside, when computers nothing more than a green or orange cursor, etc - i'm sitting here looking at this "bring your kids to work day" email and remember being a kid and women still needed to be encouraged to achieve so it was just "bring your daughter to work day"...ahh the good ol days :ahh:

Those things really make me appreciate what we have now, like going from Bunny ears on a tv with 4 channels to a DVR box with a 55 inch flat screen and streaming movies and tv shows to your phone...

At the same time, I miss when you had to actually commit to things, I remember when meeting up was a BIG deal, and it was nothing but conversation between the people there. Not some third party on the phone or the internet or a game.

Like thinking about how much of the down time i spend while out with people on my phone is kinda scary... If I'm out for 2 hours probably 25 mins of that is me messing around on my phone, and I'm not the only one... It use to be you had to engage in conversation the entire time.

I can't even imagine going out a whole day with no phone now.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Those things really make me appreciate what we have now, like going from Bunny ears on a tv with 4 channels to a DVR box with a 55 inch flat screen and streaming movies and tv shows to your phone...

At the same time, I miss when you had to actually commit to things, I remember when meeting up was a BIG deal, and it was nothing but conversation between the people there. Not some third party on the phone or the internet or a game.

Like thinking about how much of the down time i spend while out with people on my phone is kinda scary... If I'm out for 2 hours probably 25 mins of that is me messing around on my phone, and I'm not the only one... It use to be you had to engage in conversation the entire time.

I can't even imagine going out a whole day with no phone now.
Dapped! I absolutely hate going out or meeting up with folks and then there is that moment where everyone is on their phone, did people forget how to interact? I usually call people out on it.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
635705681304059322-Kenneth-Gillespie-33-Cleveland-crop.jpg
635705681305151343-Alexandria-Mauer-24-Bay-Village-crop-300x211.jpg

Couple Arrested For Driving Naked While Eating Pizza And Drinking Beer
Via WKYC:
WESTLAKE, Ohio — A Bay Village woman and a Cleveland man were arrested in Westlake early Saturday morning after an unclothed, alcohol-fueled night behind the wheel.

Police received a report of a naked male and female outside of a car in the parking lot of a business on Bassett Road, before 12:30 a.m. Saturday. When officers arrived, the pair were inside the car, driving on a treelawn along Crocker Road. A patrol officer stopped the car. The driver, Alexandria Mauer, 24, was still completely nude, eating a slice of pizza and the passenger, Kenneth Gillespie, 33, also still undressed, was holding an open beer can between his feet.

Both were arrested and ordered to get dressed. But the night didn’t stop there. Mauer was arrested for OVI (operating a vehicle while intoxicated) and refused a breath test. She was released two hours later to a sober family member.

However, by 3 a.m., she was found wandering Bradley Road — with clothes on this time — after arguing with her ride home and jumping out of the car. She was arrested again for disorderly conduct while intoxicated.

In the meantime, Gillespie, who is also on probation for drug possession, proceeded to urinate in the back of the police cruiser. He was charged with disorderly conduct while intoxicated, open container and public indecency.

He only had underwear and a sweatshirt with him when we was arrested, so police gave him an old pair of jail uniform pants and jail shoes to wear home later that morning.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
trap2.jpg

Chicago Drug Lord Arrested After Dope Fiends Line Up Outside Trap House Like....

Via MYFOXCHICAGO:

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) – James Triplett had his customers lined up around the corner in broad daylight, the feds say. Not for concert tickets. Not for iPhones. For heroin.

Now 42 people are facing state or federal drug charges for their alleged roles in supplying and distributing heroin around West Grenshaw and Independence in the North Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting. Among them is the 33-year-old Triplett, also known as “Trell,” who authorities said controlled the drug market in the area.

Investigators even included a photo in a federal criminal complaint spanning more than 200 pages. They said the photo depicts a line of people waiting on June 16 to get their hands on heroin supplied by Triplett’s organization in the 3700 block of West Grenshaw. The photo was taken just south of the Eisenhower Expressway, which has come to be known as “Heroin Highway.”

The feds said Triplett’s suppliers sometimes put the heroin in bags with logos that included green Playboy bunnies, Hershey kisses, basketballs, Batman, black pandas or “purple ladies.” “Early this morning, they woke me up,” said North Lawndale resident Precious Archer. Archer said around 7 o’clock, four agents were knocking on her door near the 3700 block of West Grenshaw, which is ground zero of the alleged drug ring. “They had pictures of people, basically asking did we see this person,” she said.

Authorities say the heroin was diluted to increase profits.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
sometimes i love being on the older side of the millenial generation, i'm part of that cusp that remembers basic shyt - corded phones (hell rotary phones), that old hand me down TV with the knobs - aint no remotes here!, knowing phone numbers by heart, playing outside, when computers nothing more than a green or orange cursor, etc - i'm sitting here looking at this "bring your kids to work day" email and remember being a kid and women still needed to be encouraged to achieve so it was just "bring your daughter to work day"...ahh the good ol days :ahh:
All aboard:sas1:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-s...ine-im-going-back-to-the-80s-for-good.329023/

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The company that acquired us is basura. I have never seen a shyttier acquisition. It's been 9 months and we still can't connect to their domain or email. We don't even have the capability to add a rule to forward the email from one to the next.

We've heard stories of ENTIRE departments just walking up and quitting, not to mention the number of people that left after they changed the location of their head quarters. Their data is trash too...they actually said it. The database that stores telphony data isn't connected to any other data. So you know how many calls you got in and the time but you can't get any other details about the call. *sigh*

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should meditate. I've already ran, ate breakfast and read. Tomorrow is my weekend, and I'm thinking about going to Vancouver BC for a few hours to hangout. I should go to Victoria though and spend a night. But I dunno, I'm cheap but maybe its what I need

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The company that acquired us is basura. I have never seen a shyttier acquisition. It's been 9 months and we still can't connect to their domain or email. We don't even have the capability to add a rule to forward the email from one to the next.

We've heard stories of ENTIRE departments just walking up and quitting, not to mention the number of people that left after they changed the location of their head quarters. Their data is trash too...they actually said it. The database that stores telphony data isn't connected to any other data. So you know how many calls you got in and the time but you can't get any other details about the call. *sigh*

in their defense Active Directory Trusts and Federation can be even more painstaking when you're dealing with 1 or 2 poorly organized and constructed AD infrastructures. Exchange doesn't get migrated until AD is in order.

if they need a consultant, i'm available but i ain't cheap :mjpls:.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:whoo:Barber got a nicca fresh as hell, that's just one expense I don't mind having. Cutting my own hair is not something I care to try and do on my own.

Made a couple of opening moves on two sexy ass ladies in my work building. Going to work on them for the next few days :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in their defense Active Directory Trusts and Federation can be even more painstaking when you're dealing with 1 or 2 poorly organized and constructed AD infrastructures. Exchange doesn't get migrated until AD is in order.

if they need a consultant, i'm available but i ain't cheap :mjpls:.

:sadcam: These hoes ain't fittin to hire no damn consultant but they need to. They need to fire everyone and just start over.