Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many crop tops. Not enough flat stomachs. Just flab.

:wtf:
BRUH!!!

The problem is there are way too many fat women and women think just because they aren't as big, it's fine. Then you have size 22 "models" and shyt.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
BRUH!!!

The problem is there are way too many fat women and women think just because they aren't as big, it's fine. Then you have size 22 "models" and shyt.
They're not fat there's just.... no attempt at a workout at all. Like beloved, do some crutches before you decide on that top.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're not fat there's just.... no attempt at a workout at all. Like beloved, do some crutches before you decide on that top.
I know. I'm just saying there is no motivation to have that flat stomach or 6 pack anymore when you're the smallest among many and someone 3x your size is rocking the same 'fit and getting compliments.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
hilarious when I'm always late to Hippity Hop albums.

A megastar he'll never be, but I've been bumping the hell outta Fab's OG Project.

In half shock that the BK Bodega fest tickets are $50, I know they've upped the profile of headliners but damn, can't I get a "Ifukkedwithyouwhenyouweresmalltime" discount? :sadcam:

And LAURYN still got it. She crushed her set, whoo. Still fine as all hell, too :blessed:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
sometimes i love being on the older side of the millenial generation, i'm part of that cusp that remembers basic shyt - corded phones (hell rotary phones), that old hand me down TV with the knobs - aint no remotes here!, knowing phone numbers by heart, playing outside, when computers nothing more than a green or orange cursor, etc - i'm sitting here looking at this "bring your kids to work day" email and remember being a kid and women still needed to be encouraged to achieve so it was just "bring your daughter to work day"...ahh the good ol days :ahh:
:old: