Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's exceptions to everything in life.

Most people grow apart though. A lot choose to stay together anyway.

Believe me I understand about growing together, but at the end of the day we are all individuals with our own interests.
How long have you known your oldest (time wise) friend?

If you can have a best friend for 30 years and still keep common interests, surely you can do the same with a wife. You don't stay friends with someone solely based on common interests and "growing apart" is only a matter of perspective.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I want an office with French doors!!
i want a bedroom with french doors....just classy...plus then i can have curtains on my door. more flowy girlie shyt in the bedroom FTW!

anyway, this person call me on our office communicator, i don't know then, but they do a video call. dude, that is not internet/remote protocol at all. you don't video call someone without asking/warning and you definitely don't do it with someone you dont know. my camera is covered so i guess they enjoyed looking at a blank screen

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I am out of that for a while.

Sold the orginal one, got an apartment, taking a year to let some things play out before deciding what to do next.
Ok, that's a smart move for as much as you work. Plus less to clean and you get more amenities. I've been looking at homes less than 1200sq ft myself. :lupe:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ok, that's a smart move for as much as you work. Plus less to clean and you get more amenities. I've been looking at homes less than 1200sq ft myself. :lupe:
Exactly, I don't regret it at all but the space was too much and a hassle to clean.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
You always hear people talk about how for men the 30's are way better than the 20's, and you can see how that's the case logically, but to see it coming into fruition is something else.

I'll be 30 in two years and I see a whole lot of win coming my way.

I might fukk around and be a typical coli nikka by the time I'm 33. :whoo:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started my new job yesterday and I have never felt this way about a job before. I can tell they're going to put a lot on my plate but I feel so... comfortable. Nobody was yelling or cussing. Everything is clean and in working order. I have my own space where I can process my thoughts. All of the people are reasonably polite.

I mean, this is my first job where I can just get up from my desk and use the bathroom whenever I want, or just leave for lunch once I get hungry without checking in or asking someone to watch the students. This is a whole different world than working with kids.

Of course now I'm gonna jinx myself and I'll end up hating this office life in a few months :laugh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sometimes i love being on the older side of the millenial generation, i'm part of that cusp that remembers basic shyt - corded phones (hell rotary phones), that old hand me down TV with the knobs - aint no remotes here!, knowing phone numbers by heart, playing outside, when computers nothing more than a green or orange cursor, etc - i'm sitting here looking at this "bring your kids to work day" email and remember being a kid and women still needed to be encouraged to achieve so it was just "bring your daughter to work day"...ahh the good ol days :ahh:

Ororo Munroe

Azarath Metrion Zinthos
Daps
:blessed:Why did I move here?

Living and dating in the DMV sucks when your mindset is more country/southern.