Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Damn, I feel like a tap dancing c00n. Can't believe I'm nervous about telling my boss next week is my last week:patrice:These ppl did give me my break tho
I know exactly how you feel, I was in that situation 2 years ago. Someone told me "when it's time for them to let you go, it will just be business, nothing personal, so do them like they would do you".

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I watched Killa Season for the first time since it was first released. :heh: The low budget. The bad acting. :ohlawd:
It's really better in random clips than watching it straight through though.

Cam rapping at his Grandpa's funeral while one of his boys hits on an old lady (and then trying to sell Cam a kidney) and another talking about having cows as pets with chickens like cats. :mjlol:
"What do you want? A Honda or Ferrari?" "A carrari". :mjlol:
Cam's niece getting shot. :mjlol:
Mase throwing a tantrum when Cam missed the final shot. :mjlol:
Cam aging like 14 years the next day after the game and we're supposed to believe that :mjlol:
Juelz having a tissue up his nose :mjlol:
Dead homie clutching on to a fake rat after getting released from the trunk :mjlol:

Hold up...do you recall the chips that were on the kitchen table throughout like two seasons? Out of everything in that movie, that tripped me out- like nobody thought about that this months-go-by- montage?

"BMCC, HOLLA!"

I miss my Cam:to:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
so I'm listening to Senile, I've always been able to tolerate Tyga and he was the best of the YM delinquents. Too bad he killed himself going at the 6 God, fukking Sparkling Wine Uncles these days:ufdup:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Hold up...do you recall the chips that were on the kitchen table throughout like two seasons? Out of everything in that movie, that tripped me out- like nobody thought about that this months-go-by- montage?

"BMCC, HOLLA!"

I miss my Cam:to:
Nah I missed it. But there's things like I swear I saw a boom mic when Flea's girl smashed that bottle over the crackhead that he was fukking on the side :heh:

I swear the movie was done on one take.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I'm on an ice hockey team this summer in a men's league. It's pretty fun. I've scored a number of goals and have some assists.
This is an amateur recreational league so no one is in the stands except for girlfriends or wives. Anyway, last week, I'm going through my water bottle like a thirsty dude and I have to refill it in between periods. I go to the door and there's this PAWG with double Ds in a low-cut t-shirt hanging out near the door. I almost want to say they were triple D. :wtf: I had to pretend like I wasn't looking.
Yeah, I don't carry a camera on me while playing so you are going to have to use your imagination.
post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif