Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna grab food, but what I want is a 30 minute drive. But I haven't been out of the house all day

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I watched Killa Season for the first time since it was first released. :heh: The low budget. The bad acting. :ohlawd:
It's really better in random clips than watching it straight through though.

Cam rapping at his Grandpa's funeral while one of his boys hits on an old lady (and then trying to sell Cam a kidney) and another talking about having cows as pets with chickens like cats. :mjlol:
"What do you want? A Honda or Ferrari?" "A carrari". :mjlol:
Cam's niece getting shot. :mjlol:
Mase throwing a tantrum when Cam missed the final shot. :mjlol:
Cam aging like 14 years the next day after the game and we're supposed to believe that :mjlol:
Juelz having a tissue up his nose :mjlol:
Dead homie clutching on to a fake rat after getting released from the trunk :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend said her mom was trying to be hip and said "Don't hate the hater!". It has me dying for some reason, I j
I have a fukking mean headache from taking a Rhino 7 platinum pill that I bought from the adult store last night. :why: My lady friend was pleased. However, I'm the one that end up with the side-effects :bryan:
Sounds like birth control.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
If i try to bend the space time continuum, can i go back to the past to relive that awesome day :lupe:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i try to bend the space time continuum, can i go back to the past to relive that awesome day :lupe:

I've done it before.

But it was a Thursday.

:manny:

:lolbron:

What made said day so nice? If you dont mind me asking.