The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
02c4ef14841147512f707d278335b6a6.jpeg

:takedat:

@stomachlines

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only time my mind feels completely intact and clear is when I have a certain amount of caffeine in my body. Its the only time I can focus and my head and thoughts dont feel cloudy and blurred.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thank you everyone for the most successful episode we have had yet to date with @krackdagawd break down of Saturday night fights. We are back with another one of Coli's own Band Camp stan, LWO member @Newzz and his highly anticipated response to Broner's last fight plus his breakdown on who the Lakers should draft. We did have some technical difficulties this episode and we apologize in advance.

Thank you again brehs for hoping on and supporting the movement. We really appreciate yall insight and giving us your time.

Please check out our Twitter: www.twitter.com/fteswl

Shout out to the sponsor:
www.thenextmoneymaker.com

If anyone wants to jump on the show with @James Carter and I just pm or quote us. Also brehs feedback is highly recommended we go where the people tell us to go. So please let us know how we can better feed the streets!

:salute:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was it that obvious lol :shaq:

Nah we been cool since we were jits, I wouldn't press her, but if she throw it im catching :mjpls:

lol, tricky time table tho, she probably not gonna want anytime of relationship for awhile after getting out of a marriage. But the likely hood of you smashing is through the roof if you act right now!:damn: