jimmy-mcnulty.gif

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it scary or why is their marriage ending?

Why is it scary to you?

I mean, I dont wish ill will upon anyone's relationship but nowadays people shouldnt be surprised by a marriage that dissolves. IMO at least. If it's ending after just 2 years... they shouldnt have gotten married in the first place.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it scary to you?

I mean, I dont wish ill will upon anyone's relationship but nowadays people shouldnt be surprised by a marriage that dissolves. IMO at least. If it's ending after just 2 years... they shouldnt have gotten married in the first place.

I think most women want to be married some day but it's a little scary to think it may not last, especially when you put so much time into the relationship before marriage. Of course you shouldn't compare your relationships to others but it's still scary.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
In the next 60 days im gonna build a website. Im gonna quote myself and post a link to it on August 22nd/August 23rd...

Plus i know a lot of chicks out here who are trying to get some sites off the ground, time to make this a legit side hustle

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
In the next 60 days im gonna build a website. Im gonna quote myself and post a link to it on August 22nd/August 23rd...

Plus i know a lot of chicks out here who are trying to get some sites off the ground, time to make this a legit side hustle
My cousin does this already for a bunch of Instagram chicks and their Instagram boutiques. He's been making a killing.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Why is it scary to you?

It's hard to say that about most marriages, this particular couple were together for 3 years before getting married. I think relationships just run its course sometimes, married or not.
At 20 I was with a chick I figured I would end up marrying, and we broke up 4 years later, everything is chance these days :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to say that about most marriages, this particular couple were together for 3 years before getting married. I think relationships just run its course sometimes, married or not.
At 20 I was with a chick I figured I would end up marrying, and we broke up 4 years later, everything is chance these days :yeshrug:

I completely and 100% agree with this. Nothing will last forever. Find someone who you're happy with that day and hope that satisfaction moves onto the next day.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think most women want to be married some day but it's a little scary to think it may not last, especially when you put so much time into the relationship before marriage. Of course you shouldn't compare your relationships to others but it's still scary.

Its the mindset of people today, marriage is work and compromise, people think that love and marriage is just having a boyfriend or girlfriend....but forever. Plus in this age we are taught if we dont like something we dont have to deal with it. That bleeds over into our marriages, so we dont have any dedication, we don't want to compromise and if we get upset we want to leave.

All the while acknowledging how much we love said person....Its a very selfish game.