Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Why you ain't make the changes yet breh

Because the comfort zone is a muthafukka..plus somehow i've always had just enough female attention to keep me from actually stepping out of it..

but i've pretty much emptied my day to day bank account and started living check to check..

i gotta start shaking shyt up at every level..

when i was younger and broker, i was more riskier and had fun..

I really understand why nikkas like 50 cent get "bored"...Even though im nowhere near that tax bracket

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the comfort zone is a muthafukka..plus somehow i've always had just enough female attention to keep me from actually stepping out of it..

but i've pretty much emptied my day to day bank account and started living check to check..

i gotta start shaking shyt up at every level..

when i was younger and broker, i was more riskier and had fun..

I really understand why nikkas like 50 cent get "bored"...Even though im nowhere near that tax bracket

:salute: You know what you gotta do

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mind has given me the opportunity to be free, what I've always wanted. Why am I being reluctant? I know itpl be good for me, so don't shy away

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my cousin Funeral was Friday... And found out yesterday my Grandmother cancer is back and its in stage 4...the last 6 years have been rough.... appreciate your family&Friends because life could be over in a heart beat.....I honestly learned over the last two days is that Time is one of the most important things the we have, So spend it wisely.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
tumblr_nnwwu0Ltxg1rdogvho1_500.jpg

:noah: