Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your weekend PLANS seem legit but the reality not so much. This is why I don't ask people to buy tickets for me to things, now I have to find time to get this girl her money.

I'm not even tripping because i kind of want to run tomorrow morning. I want to do 10 miles and I have a route in mind.

-cookouts are so wack. Sitting out in the fukking heat, fighting bugs and eating. :camby: is there not a better way we can come together as a family?
Lool @ even having to be doing stuff like that.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was listening to Groove Theory's cover of The Isley's Brother's cover of "Hello It's Me" and it just dawned on me Drake's line from "Think Good Thoughts" was a shout to them

"And we laugh soon as you come and tell me like Amel and Bryce/My groove theory is that when you too cheery, they try to bring you down to the level they at"
:win:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was listening to Groove Theory's cover of The Isley's Brother's cover of "Hello It's Me" and it just dawned on me Drake's line from "Think Good Thoughts" was a shout to them

"And we laugh soon as you come and tell me like Amel and Bryce/My groove theory is that when you too cheery, they try to bring you down to the level they at"
:win:
Isn't the isley brothers a version of the Todd rundgren version?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Shawty got:
No kids.....check
No tats.....check
Dont smoke or drink......check
Nice body(in shape).......check
Dont wear weave or make up......check
No "demonic" eyebrows or leopard print.........check
Eats healthy.............check
College Educated........check
:ohhh:
@stomachlines peep this breh

who is she? :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Man Shot Sister In The Ass For Baking Him A Birthday Penis Cake
HOLLY HILL, Fla. – A Holly Hill man has been arrested after police say he shot his sister with a BB gun because she made him a phallic birthday cake.

Christopher Taft, 21, has been charged with aggravated battery and battery in the Sunday incident. Police said Taft shot his sister in the buttocks with a BB gun in retaliation for his sister making him a birthday cake in the shape of a penis.

Taft told police he thought it would be funny to shoot his sister with a BB gun as a joke and did not intend to hurt her, according to the report. The BB was embedded in the victim’s skin and she refused to be transported, saying she would go to a hospital herself, police said. The victim told police she didn’t want to pursue criminal charges.

Taft was taken to Volusia County jail.