Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea...it's about money. I've been poor and haven't had any money of my own the majority of my adult life. Late bloomer. Finished college late. Didnt know what i was doing. Just having my real out of college job at 30. It's just killed my confidence with women to the point I don't even bother trying anymore.

Which sucks...women obviously like me and think I'm good looking but I just turn em away and end conversations with them as quickly as possible irl. As well im still overcoming some very tough self esteem issues ive had since i was younger It's a shame. I just want my luck to change.
Do you have the brass knuckle e-books? If not, pm your email and I will buy you two of your choice. Here are the books he has to offer:
http://www.brassknucklefinance.com/#!compare/c1duq

I have the first and second books. I think it will help you start getting your money up. You can reach out to dude for questions as well.

Never been in love or have had anything close to a real relationship. Destined to be alone. Whatever. Sometimes I feel like Dr. Manhattan from the watchmen. Aching to leave this planet. Aching to leave the fecundity of society...tired of being caught in the tangled Web of these people's lives I don't really care for.

You're not ready yet. You're putting out bad energy and you only attract what you put out. If you have self esteem issues do you really think a relationship is going to help them? NOPE! It's not your partner's job to make you feel secure. Just work on you, you have plenty of time for love.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Do you have the brass knuckle e-books? If not, pm your email and I will buy you two of your choice. Here are the books he has to offer:
http://www.brassknucklefinance.com/#!compare/c1duq

I have the first and second books. I think it will help you start getting your money up. You can reach out to dude for questions as well.

You're not ready yet. You're putting out bad energy and you only attract what you put out. If you have self esteem issues do you really think a relationship is going to help them? NOPE! It's not your partner's job to make you feel secure. Just work on you, you have plenty of time for love.
I don't even really put out that type of bad energy in real life. Most people like talking to me and see me as friendly and talkative...it's not having money all the time that's my crux and has always hindered my personal progression. I just don't want to have to worry about money anymore...it literally drives me insane!

I'll check those out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even really put out that type of bad energy in real life. Most people like talking to me and see me as friendly and talkative...it's not having money all the time that's my crux and has always hindered my personal progression. I just don't want to have to worry about money anymore...it literally drives me insane!

I'll check those out.
Do you have a plan as to how you'll never be able to worry about money again? If not, that's why it's driving you crazy. Once you set a plan and begin to put it in motion, you begin to relax a little bit. Set up financial goals for yourself and read a lot about saving and investing. You will get to where you need to be if you have patience.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Do you have a plan as to how you'll never be able to worry about money again? If not, that's why it's driving you crazy. Once you set a plan and begin to put it in motion, you begin to relax a little bit. Set up financial goals for yourself and read a lot about saving and investing. You will get to where you need to be if you have patience.
I'm at work right now...I've been working on it. Not really divulging it but once I just get 1000 the game is over.

Luckily I don't need much to get started. I already got the ideas, drive, determination, creativity, and perseverance to make it happen. I just need the money to get my dreams off the ground.

That's why I feel sometimes people are afraid of me or have just put so many barriers in my way on the road to achieving success...they fear my potential cause I ain't no small fry...:myman:gimme a little and I can turn it into alot.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I talked to someone from the mortgage department at my credit union this morning and started the process for pre-approval. The woman asked permission to run my credit and then said I should hear back from a loan officer next week. It's a mix of :ahh:and:merchant:. In the mean time I am going to get the schedules for some home buying classes so I can be eligible for down payment assistance. I have less than a year from when I'm looking to close so I don't have to be worried about the certificate expiring or anything like that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
My female friend is calling me a male thot because I'm already in another relationship a month and a half later :mjlol:

So genuinely liking somebody makes you a thot :mjlol:

Guess I'm a male thot then :yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My female friend is calling me a male thot because I'm already in another relationship a month and a half later :mjlol:

So genuinely liking somebody makes you a thot :mjlol:

Guess I'm a male thot then :yeshrug:

Don't jump too quickly into another relationship