Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've officially given up on dating, relationships, and women.

Just focusing on myself for now. Everything else doesn't matter.
The guy that wrote brass knuckle economics did the same thing. I remember reading that in his book.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
turning down many jobs opportunity at the moment so i can go back to school hope my student loans come through if not im going to be looking :sadcam::umad::ufdup: when school starts
You turning down money so that you can borrow money that you will need a job to pay back later? I hope the degree is going to guarantee you a higher paying job than what you're being offered now.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
My aunt (purple) post some Bruce Jenner shyt and my Grandma (red) responds with a clean ass sneak diss, hahaha.
NMXxiMM.jpg

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Walk in my office this morning:

Fronk desk chick: :laugh:

Me: :huh: whats so funny

Her: oh nothing :smugfavre:

Im thinking i got some shyt on my face, walk back to my office and my supervisor got on the same exact color shirt :snoop: like really breh :beli:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The guy that wrote brass knuckle economics did the same thing. I remember reading that in his book.
Yea...it's about money. I've been poor and haven't had any money of my own the majority of my adult life. Late bloomer. Finished college late. Didnt know what i was doing. Just having my real out of college job at 30. It's just killed my confidence with women to the point I don't even bother trying anymore.

Which sucks...women obviously like me and think I'm good looking but I just turn em away and end conversations with them as quickly as possible irl. As well im still overcoming some very tough self esteem issues ive had since i was younger It's a shame. I just want my luck to change.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Never been in love or have had anything close to a real relationship. Destined to be alone. Whatever. Sometimes I feel like Dr. Manhattan from the watchmen. Aching to leave this planet. Aching to leave the fecundity of society...tired of being caught in the tangled Web of these people's lives I don't really care for.