Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
when that window roll down and that street sweeper come out lol

Man, just walked in the house from a 6hr gig doing security. it was for a Atlanta greek picnic after party.

Them young women strolling and stepping....the music....it was dope

:win:

:ufdup: Money never sleeps pal

Last edited:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I talked to someone from the mortgage department at my credit union this morning and started the process for pre-approval. The woman asked permission to run my credit and then said I should hear back from a loan officer next week. It's a mix of :ahh:and:merchant:. In the mean time I am going to get the schedules for some home buying classes so I can be eligible for down payment assistance. I have less than a year from when I'm looking to close so I don't have to be worried about the certificate expiring or anything like that.
Classes for down payment assistance? :ohhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Classes for down payment assistance? :ohhh:
I'm not sure if every state offers it but here in MD, Baltimore specifically, you can get down payment assistance depending on the program you sign up for. It usually requires taking a first time home buyers class. I think DSELP may be offered in all states.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always find it <insert a word> that when I read a book, any of the prisons mentioned are still up and operating and the businesses have since been long gone.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang, yesterday was cool. Got free pastries from my fav cafe, had a cool convo with the girl that works there. Did some coding, gave the pastries away to homeless people.

By then my friend had her show, she plays in a punk band. That ish was live :noah: I think I stood out because I'm wearing like blue shorts and a Columbia national soccer team adidas shirt and some flip flops and everyone was wearing black and stuff. But it was hella cool. Vaped with one of her friends and bought her wife some beers and we just drank and listened to like 3 hours of punk and danced and joked and ish.

I'm happy though, because for one I don't listen to punk like that. But she's my friend and we met through our job. Like she thanked me for coming, and jokes about me being 23 when she's 38, but like I owe her a lot and she doesn't know. She's brought me around good people from a different background of life. And I actually dig punk its super good when you hear the right stuff.

Just had an overall ball yesterday

Thank you universe