Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt this boiler room shyt from mndsgn got my neck hurting while at work goddman brehs :lawd:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Got the rejection email for the manager position at my old company, and I'm glad I did, I planned on turning it down if they offered it to me, just didn't feel right making that move over there :yeshrug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Finally stocked up with groceries.

Gotta get this title to my "new" fukked up car so I can sell it.

Been trying to get closer to God lately. I'm still an agnostic but I believe in a higher power. I guess I'm just spiritual

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Why is blue cheese the default condiment for hot wings? . . . I'm officially putting ranch dressing in it's place! This is now in effect all over the nation. Please notify all restaurants and food chains. . . Thank you!

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Why is blue cheese the default condiment for hot wings? . . . I'm officially putting ranch dressing in it's place! This is now in effect all over the nation. Please notify all restaurants and food chains. . . Thank you!

:scust::scust:if you're not eating your hot wings with blue cheese, I got to ask who raised you.. Ranch is for Pizza, not wings :win:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
turning down many jobs opportunity at the moment so i can go back to school hope my student loans come through if not im going to be looking :sadcam::umad::ufdup: when school starts