Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Alarm went off at 5am. Almost ignored it but got up anyway at 5:15. Went jogging despite the rain. Such a great decision.

I've been using this Couch to 5K app. I actually can perform better than the pace that they prescribe but I am going to be patient and not try to rush the process by running for longer than the app instructs. Although, I do run home for my 'cool down' instead of walking home. Also, instead of running only 3 times a week, I typically am making it out there 5 or 6 days a week.

Feels good though.

After the run, I come home and do 100 pushups. 50-20-20-10. Then some simple tricep work with dumbbells.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
was gonna try to go to the currensy concert in Tampa on satirday q
but I was gonna go solo and after researching the venue it would have been one of those standing in a small space joints. I don't like to be in closed spaces around a bunch of people. Part of me still wants to go tho. Spitta my dude.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Water, sugar, lemon, squeeze
Water, sugar, lemon...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Alarm went off at 5am. Almost ignored it but got up anyway at 5:15. Went jogging despite the rain. Such a great decision.

I've been using this Couch to 5K app. I actually can perform better than the pace that they prescribe but I am going to be patient and not try to rush the process by running for longer than the app instructs. Although, I do run home for my 'cool down' instead of walking home. Also, instead of running only 3 times a week, I typically am making it out there 5 or 6 days a week.

Feels good though.

After the run, I come home and do 100 pushups. 50-20-20-10. Then some simple tricep work with dumbbells.
How far do you run for? I usually run a mile about 3 times a week. Not much, but I'm maintaining :yeshrug:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
How far do you run for? I usually run a mile about 3 times a week. Not much, but I'm maintaining :yeshrug:
Nice. Right now the app is having me run just under 2 miles per session. Ultimately I will end up at 3 miles. 5 Kilometers = 3 Miles.

Download the free app called C25K. It will start you off slow and build your endurance to run 5K without stopping.

I am naturally a basketball player/sprinter so jogging does not come natural for me. But this cardio is essential since I am not balling much anymore.
And I am not going to be sprinting through my neighborhood at 5am. I think we know why. :mjx: